Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Oda drops the whole Tiger vs Dragon, a Chinese Folk tale, completely in favor of a Japanese’s Folk tale. Although Luffy next gear could be Tiger Man
Didn´t though about Tigerman... In that case is still weird to end the Tiger vs Dragon myth knowing Zoro is the symbole of the Tiger and get hint so manytimes for fighting Kaido as the tiger.

But yeah if Luffy new form is tigerman, I can see Oda lazy though about handle the tiger vs dragon myth with Luffy vs Kaido...

Forget that thing, seems like Oda still hold on his monstertrio, nice to know.
I think it will be:
Luffy: Captain
Zoro: Vice Captain and chief of all commanders (something like Sabo)
Yamato:1st commander
Sanji: 2nd commander
Jimbei: 3rd commander
Franky: the same position as Peros etc.

Luffy will have the strongest crew. Luffy will be a little bit above Yonko lvl in the end and Zoro will reach top Yonko lvl. His 3 commanders are way stronger than Yonko commanders
:zorothink:

I think it will be:

Luffy will have the strongest crew. Luffy will be a little bit above Yonko lvl in the end and Zoro will reach top Yonko lvl. His 3 commanders are way stronger than Yonko commanders
yamato wont be stronger than sanji

I think it will be:

I want Zoro to be officially called vice captain but this man Oda had Usopps bum ass as the one in the sketch. He will probably give it to someone else

"Sanji isn't Luffy's 2nd strongest mate , he's not his left hand man. Luffy has only 1 wing: Zoro and he doesn't have a rivalry with Sanji" Lol
Oda : they are rivals and near equals. Sanji is Luffy's wing. He leads the crew in Luffy's absence "curly hats pirates "

Kept telling you Oda gave Luffy 2 RHs in Zoro and Sanji just like Kaido has King & Queen and WB had Marco and Jozu
With BMP, Perospero only leads when Katakuri isn't around. Katakuri is the only symbol of hope and power in the crew!
with Roger pirates, despite Ray being VC & conqueror...scopper led the free alongside Ray in battles.

Zoro >= Sanji till EoS
Where did Oda say they are near equal. Do you just say randomn things for fun.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro is worth 2000 people, but Luffy cant be a Pirate King without Sanji. :stealthblack:
Zoro has to say he is worth 2000 men
Luffy actually comment on Sanji worth

Zoro has to say he will become wss
Luffy actually say he cannot be pirate king w/o sanji

Zoro has to use enma to use ryou
Lufffy actually admits his Haki is weaker than sanji

luffy tells zoro to go down the roof he is not needed
Luffy says he needs bring Sanji back to fight kaido

:crazwhat:

I think it will be:

I would switch Sanji and Yamato otherwise it looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.