General & Others Why are Zoro fans never satisfied?

Idk man. This is what most you downplayers said the entire arc:

-Zoro will not fight Calamity
-Zoro fights Queen, Sanji fights King
-Zoro will never fight Kaido
-Zoro will never do major damage to Kaido
-Zoro is done for the arc. He'll do no more after 1010, that's it.

Zoro fans expecting more is not really much of a complain at this point.

The real fucked up thing is you people continuing to shittalk and insult them, trying to say they're stupid for expecting this or that while you make delusional predictions to downplay only to get proved wrong over and over and over again.:kayneshrug:

I guess these fans are toxic for reading story correctly?

It's embarrassing at this point.

And yeah, I'm generalizing with "you" because that's what this thread is doing to begin with.

because zoro himself is never satisfied with his feats. He always believes there is a higher ceiling to reach. We are the same :cheers:
The attitude of the man who will most likely become the World's Strongest one day, and that's not to be conflated with WSS. Ryuma was likely the actual World's Strongest by portrayal, in that warrior possessing the strongest soul. I bet Zoro never laid his childhood dream aside.

I don't think them expecting more is the same as them not being satisfied.

I believe most Zoro fans would be satisfied with his rooftop feats plus him defeating King. But since a lot of them believe the story is leading to him killing Kaido or having another round against him, then that's just what they expect.

It would be like saying Luffy fans aren't satisfied with him learning advanced CoC. It's not about being satisfied, but the story is leading Luffy to ultimately beat Kaido, so it's expected that he'll do that.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
"It's better to failed with expectations than failed without any expectations at all."

- Zoro D Goat, 2018.

Zoro fans wants Zoro to look good which is fine. Nothing wrong with that. If ZKK doesn't happens then cool, at least Zoro fans were happy and eating good with everything Zoro demonstrates.

"satisfied" LMAO, dont confuse Zorofans with the pathetic candyboys.

While i dont think Zoro willa ctualy kill Kaido because Oda is a pussy to actualy kill characters like that, he will definely be fighting Kaido again, this is not a matter of being insatisfied with what he has done soo far, its just my prediction. And lets be real, most of zorofans predictions have been on point up until now.

Imagine being a fuckign loser saying the most he would do would be 1v1ing Whos who and Orochi, pathetic.

"satisfied" LMAO, dont confuse Zorofans with the pathetic candyboys.

While i dont think Zoro willa ctualy kill Kaido because Oda is a pussy to actualy kill characters like that, he will definely be fighting Kaido again, this is not a matter of being insatisfied with what he has done soo far, its just my prediction. And lets be real, most of zorofans predictions have been on point up until now.

Imagine being a fuckign loser saying the most he would do would be 1v1ing Whos who and Orochi, pathetic.
On point? Cap, Oda broke our expectations.