Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Tama, Momo, Yamato, Law, Kinemon

I am locking these in again. (Only if Kinemon does not die)

@Jew D. Boy Whats your predictions
Those all sound good to me, and as I usually say, Carrot’s chances are still (barely, tentatively) alive…but because I truly despise a specific handful of her bitchy fans, I just want it to be clear that she’ll never fucking join if Yamato doesn’t, it’s absolutely over for her otherwise.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I don’t want them to join. But given the extended focus and such importance within a war where children should be naught, it is undeniable they join. And there is no Yamato without Momonosuke like there is no Kinemon without Momosnouke
Getting focus in an arc isnt a reason to say it's undeniable they join. Kyros got more focus that any other current and past candidate and he went nowhere. Pudding got a lot and nothing.

Momonosuke has to be the new shogun so I don't see why he'll leave Wano behind without any leadership, which means Kinemon stays too. Tama is an 8 year kid who can't fight and has no purpose or relevance outside of Wano, and her powers only work on SMILE users.

I don’t want them to join. But given the extended focus and such importance within a war where children should be naught, it is undeniable they join. And there is no Yamato without Momonosuke like there is no Kinemon without Momosnouke
I think this war proves Shanks was right, the sea is no place for kids. Someone had to constantly baby sit the kids this entire war

they’re a liability

Status
Not open for further replies.