Questions & Mysteries Rivalry between Zoro and Sanji

Rivalry is

• Total voters
With that said, regardless of whatever that happens, Zoro's business with Kaido isn't over yet (and no, this isn't even about ZKK). We shall see :cheers:

Just don't hide after Wano's end when the time comes to take the finalized L
I also said Zoro will do something more against Kaido btw, that's something i agree with.

The whole Ashura/scar moment was waay too easily glossed over for that to be the finale of Zoro's role in the whole new wielder of Oden's sword. He didn't even get proper acknowledgement, it's odd how Kaido didn't even draw comparison with Oden scaring him after that moment.

I've been saying all along that Zoro vs King first, then Zoro has a final cool moment vs Kaido.

That's part of what others were arguing against saying that Zoro can't get down to King, defeat King, and then get back to Kaido.

But i said hey, i ain't going to speculate exactly how it'll play out, but Oda will find a way.

And here we are, Oda has found the way :milaugh:

I've been considering lately even a Oars type fight vs Kaido where Zoro plays the main role and is the last man standing after seeing how these fights get wrapped up, and how Franky wasn't pushed to use his anti Kaido weapons vs Sasaki

H

humanbeing

some Zorofans has some kind of severe allergy against Sanji :D so let us not blame them. anything trigger them and they begin to create some new Zoro vs Sanji threads.
one of the best methods of allergy therapy is called hypo-sensitization which involves exposing people to larger and larger amounts of allergen in an attempt to change the immune system's response. in this case we can assume Oda is the only one, who can heal those poor souls by exposing them to some Sanji greatness (the allergen in this case). let us wish them sucessful treatment.

I also said Zoro will do something more against Kaido btw, that's something i agree with.

The whole Ashura/scar moment was waay too easily glossed over for that to be the finale of Zoro's role in the whole new wielder of Oden's sword. He didn't even get proper acknowledgement, it's odd how Kaido didn't even draw comparison with Oden scaring him after that moment.

I've been saying all along that Zoro vs King first, then Zoro has a final cool moment vs Kaido.

That's part of what others were arguing against saying that Zoro can't get down to King, defeat King, and then get back to Kaido.

But i said hey, i ain't going to speculate exactly how it'll play out, but Oda will find a way.

I've been considering lately even a Oars type fight vs Kaido where Zoro plays the main role and is the last man standing after seeing how these fights get wrapped up, and how Franky wasn't pushed to use his anti Kaido weapons vs Sasaki

An Oars-type fight seems plausible on paper given how quickly F6 are falling. Though at the same time, the gap is so astronomically wide between the weaker members of SH and Kaido that it just doesn't make sense lol

We'll see what happens. Bunch of narrative points are left wide open and so many loose ends as of now. At least whether Zoro fights King or not would be clear in less than 3 chapters imo

An Oars type of fight would be great since most of the SHs are still relatively fresh after "finishing off" their opponents.

The very design of these characters from them being the same age, and Zoro being pushed to be a single cm taller than Sanji both pre and both time skip.
Sanji is older than Zoro as confirmed by oda so you are talking out of ur ass after WCI
• Btw Zoro and Luffy
05/05
11/11
Oda being asked in an SBS who's stronger and him publishing the question but diverting and not giving an answer to keep the discussion going.
Zoro dog walks Sanji who struggled to beat page one the last time i checked sanji feats are nothing vs Someone who is a conqueror and leader of the new generation and scarred Kaido for life
Oda drawing paralels between Zoro and Sanji and a centuries old rivalry between the giants in Little Garden

They constantly tease each other when it comes to their strength and try to assert superiority, and it's not one sided, Zoro's just as sensitive about it :
Like shanks and buggy :suresure:
But when we have portrayal speaks :

• Sanji gets destroyed by Vergo , struggled to beat page one , got destroyed by Doffy .....

• Zoro made Fuji shivered and getting pushed back , scarred Kaido for life , a leader of the new generation and a conqueror is sanji a conqueror :suresure:
Ask random One Piece readers about One Piece rivals and a significant majority will immediately think of Zoro and Sanji.
Deep blue databook :
Nakama sorry to destroy you :suresure:
Zoro and Sanji compete for the same thing. That thing is bragging rights, and rubbing one's superiority in the other's face.
Competing in a gag way but when fights come mr sanji gets shown like a hypetool :suresure: check Zoan form drake who tailed sanji whilst Hybrid form couldn't react to sonson :suresure:
As they share a rivalry such as one would see between siblings.

It's not just a specific field that they compete in, but general strength/bounty/fame, and pretty much anything else they might come upon that allows them to compete with eachother, such as a hunting contest as the one i mentioned from back in Little Garden.
All that talk is out of ur ass provide a material source that confirms they are rivals

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I don't wanna debunk every single garbage posts in this thread but gotta do what I must I guess.

If Zoro and Sanji rivalry is the same as Shanks and Buggy then I guess both have their own quirks.

Both those their limbs (an arm and an eye).

While Sanji and Buggy are treated as some kind of the voices of the center.

And also,

Sanji is the most important crewmember to Luffy.

"But but their rivalry is a gag."

I guess Dory/Brogy and Luffy/Kidd rivalry is gag then?

Both Luffy and Kidd are targeting the Yonko currently so they're rivals.

I don't wanna debunk every single garbage posts in this thread but gotta do what I must I guess.

If Zoro and Sanji rivalry is the same as Shanks and Buggy then I guess both have their own quirks.

Both those their limbs (an arm and an eye).

While Sanji and Buggy are treated as some kind of the voices of the center.

And also,

Sanji is the most important crewmember to Luffy.

"But but their rivalry is a gag."

I guess Dory/Brogy and Luffy/Kidd rivalry is gag then?

Both Luffy and Kidd are targeting the Yonko currently so they're rivals.
Well, both Cook and Clown start with a "C", so Cook and Buggy are equals confirmed. :gokulaugh:

I'll never understand how anyone can deny this two being rivals lol.
They are "constantly" trying to 1 up one another even on the pettiest of things :milaugh:

Whether you think Zoro is stronger than Sanji is beside the point imo.

Also I don't think you'd ever get an accurate poll on this except u get neutrals to answer this question.