Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying what Sanji did is lovely, it clearly wasn't even the point of these events, he made a decision in a tough situation only he had the knowledge of it's extent and the goals he was aiming with it.
The plot was driven purposefully messy especifically for this matter, before, during and after it happened.

Im not just going to ignore that and act dumb, i prefer to read the manga and use my brain than making some cheap/dumb analysis just in order to find reasons to bash a character that i could eventually not like to begin with
You keep proving my point. I made an original point to my first post discussing this topic early when bringing up the differenciator between Z and S boiiiiis.

Which the original point was if Zoro did this, no Zboi would be making any excuse for him and would attack his loyalty instead of saying... well it was a tough decision and he was being blackmailed, blah blah blah. The blackmail wasnt until he got to WCI, which means he made the self conscious decision to go there because he believed he could deal with the issue himself but in reality could not.

I prefer not to make an excuse when my favorite character does something against their laurels like you do. A major character flaw which you make excuses for instead of actual critical thinking and judgement of ones' character regardless of bias

The blackmail wasnt until he got to WCI, which means he made the self conscious decision to go there because he believed he could deal with the issue himself but in reality could no
You coincedentally forgot that Nami, Usopp and Chopper were being made hostages to force even more Sanji going with Bege, Sanji saved them and this obviously had part on him going with Bege, he is again sacrificing himself for the sake of his crewmates and not putting them in danger for the sake of his decisions

It's even more obvious that Sanji and anyone else couldn't even imagine how much things would get worse and messy after that. Everything Luffy did before that is on his own, including ignoring Sanji's warning, it's lame to blame Sanji for Luffy's impulsive and dumb actions. Thats why this was all purposefully driven to happen despite anything, it has a lot of character conflict between Luffy and Sanji.
It isn't supposed to make one look better for the other look worse by ANY means.

You coincedentally forgot that Nami, Usopp and Chopper were being made hostages to force even more Sanji going with Bege, Sanji saved them and this obviously had part on him going with Bege, he is again sacrificing himself for the sake of his crewmates and not putting them in danger for the sake of his decisions

It's even more obvious that Sanji and anyone else couldn't even imagine how much things would get worse and messy after that. Everything Luffy did before that is on his own, including ignoring Sanji's warning, it's lame to blame Sanji for Luffy's impulsive and dumb actions. Thats why this was all purposefully driven to happen despite anything, it has a lot of character conflict between Luffy and Sanji.
It isn't supposed to make one look better for the other look worse by ANY means.
You are correct and he did that, but he made the decision at that point to leave the crew, so that made his whole I want to help Luffy merely pointless because that was never the most important.

2nd: I haveeeeee a lot more issues with Luffy's character, he's the same selfish character, always has been always will be. It's selfishness disguised as selflessness.

As much as I hate Sanji... and I do hate Sanji, his character in terms of personality, morals, etc is much better and more enjoyable than Luffy, because Sanji has some substance. Luffy is the same one way street bullshit

How can he make speedblitzed with 30 bones with your great logic :)
simple he had enough strength to speedblitz kaido, stop his attack with a barrier, and, scar him but not enough strength to fatally wound him just how u said earlier luffy and sanji do things when injured this is the same logic for zoro but unlike luffy who is rubber zoro actually feels this pain during his attack in chapter 1010 oda makes clear reference to zoros bones being broken by law and even has law say How is he still fighting? Oda clearly had all that said to show that zoro isnt just doing all these attacks after hakai and oh anime logic zoro is feeling no pain or zoro ashura is still 100% as strong even with the injuries ,and he also clearly shows zoro tired from hakai right before he does ashura and right after he also has zoro say this is the limit of my abilities which if u took everything that i said above as a fact then clearly thats zoro limits with 30 broken bones not him at 100 percent health or the health of chap 1002

The names of the Straw Hats' devil fruits all correspond to Japanese numbers.
Luffy's fruit = Gomu = 5,6
Chopper's fruit = Hito = 1,10
Robin's fruit = Hana = 8,7
Brook's fruit = Yomi = 4,3
The missing numbers are 2 and 9. Kuma's fruit is the one that fits best. Kinemon's also passes iirc.

Now, this is where we'll seriously dive into Oda's autism.
56+110+87+43+29=325.
3 = San
2 = Ni
5 = Go
San Ni Go. Sunny Go.
This was all pointed out in SBS and got a sweating response from Oda.

Yamato is disqualified from joining the crew because there is no way to read Inu as 2 9. Her fruit does not fit into the Sunny Go Equation.
Wonder if 0 can be included. It doesn't fuck up the 325 total.

Here's a table somebody posted in the crewmate thread.

What we don't know is the category of Zoan. Clearly Inu (Dog) doesn't work by itself, as it technically is 1 (I), 2 (Nu). Okami (wolf) doesn't either, as it's 0 (O), 5 (Ka), and 3 (Mi)

If you try Ooguchi, you get 2 of the 3 numbers: 0 (O/Oo), 9 (Gu), 7 (Chi). Makami does not work at all as far as I can tell.

So at this point we need to know the Zoan category is (Inu/Okami/or even something else, remember Kaido is a fucking fish lmao), or if somebody more experienced could make more sense of the fruit name accociated available Numbers. It's possible this table does not represent everything, or represents things inaccurately.

It's also possible that this number theory doesn't even matter anymore or disqualifies Yamato in general

Wonder if 0 can be included. It doesn't fuck up the 325 total.

Here's a table somebody posted in the crewmate thread.

What we don't know is the category of Zoan. Clearly Inu (Dog) doesn't work by itself, as it technically is 1 (I), 2 (Nu). Okami (wolf) doesn't either, as it's 0 (O), 5 (Ka), and 3 (Mi)

If you try Ooguchi, you get 2 of the 3 numbers: 0 (O/Oo), 9 (Gu), 7 (Chi). Makami does not work at all as far as I can tell.

So at this point we need to know the Zoan category is (Inu/Okami/or even something else, remember Kaido is a fucking fish lmao), or if somebody more experienced could make more sense of the fruit name accociated available Numbers. It's possible this table does not represent everything, or represents things inaccurately.

It's also possible that this number theory doesn't even matter anymore or disqualifies Yamato in general
I doubt Oda still follows this, it would make any candidate who fits this the obvious choice

Status
Not open for further replies.