Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Ushimaru Shimotsuki

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Gol D. Roger

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Sukiyaki Kozuki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What characters are the most intriguing such that so little is known about them? Yet they are very important to the story but almost all
about them is obscure and shrouded in secrets.. I'm talking about characters that have been shown, not like Joyboy who was only mentioned and wasn't part of the flashback. I didn't put Kaido on the list because his full past may not be known, though a lot about him is understood and will be expanded upon soon..

no one from the list is
mysterious& important in same time .

also why fuck the is gabban is with them lol
roger we saw alot of him not mysterious anymore

____

anyway
important and mysterious this only apply on 2 characters
1- Mihawk
2-Imo

those 2 we dont know anything about them
Maybe you took the importance factor to the extreme a bit, there are levels of relevancy.. Also its characters within the Oden flashback which are also relevant in the overall story..

The reason i put Roger there is for his unknown disease as well as his true dream which is the same than Luffy, but isn't known.. I wasn't too sure to put Roger there, still some mysteries on him.

If an old theory is correct:Scooper Gaban might be waiting at the the redline in the of the new world,just like Crocus is doing in Paradise and Like Rayleigh is doing in Sabaody!

What background? And exactly how is he related to Sanji again?
He's clearly related to Sanji, even if at a meta-narrative level, by virtue of his third spot.

And his background consists on first appearing in chapter 19 alongside Rayleigh, sharing a metal-themed name, etc.; which would drive many people crazy for him if, again, it wasn't for his connection to Sanji by the fanbase.

Bro if this is involing Nika Luffy or some shit.

Ehh.
Her goals were to find wano. And when she found Oden she says “I think you were who I was actually looking for”

So Oden was such a man that he supplanted a whole country in her eyes… Her entire story begins and ends with Oden by her own words… She had his children’s and died… Smiling… Hehehehe… a true D… Or Taker of D.