"Anime isn't canon"

"Anime is canon"

Sanji takes down X Drake

"Anime isn't canon"

"Anime is canon"

Zoro uses CoC

"Anime isn't canon"

"Anime is canon"

Remember if it fits someone's agenda then the anime is canon, and if it doesn't then the anime isn't canon.:kata:
It was a certain group that said it was canon when a certain fight with x drake happened.
We kept telling them it wasnt so they better make a choice now.
Post automatically merged:

why tf is anime spoiling this?
Who cares? Zoro uses coc!

Zoro goated just don't like the fans
Oh another one of those "Oh, But i actually like Zoro. Infact, Zoro has been one of my favorites. Goated character, Big fan."
While inside you're like:" Fuck Zoro Fuck Fuck i wish he didnt exist so sanji could have been the vc of the straw hats" or something like that type of people. We seen that done that been there drop the act right now and you will have an easier life around here. You dont care about zoro.

People especially sanjis fans (king of lightning included) have been treating it as such. So far the anime is pretty accurate except for the kaido clashing with Luffy in udon. That was cap. Everytthing else does not contradict the original manga story and was more than likely given the authorization to be put in by odas request sooo....
-batman and Speed having hardening
-Sanji using diable jambe by just summoning the flames
-Sanji using hardening
-Sanji Sanji seemingly knocking down Drake(wich makes Sasaki's comment about Page 1 non sensical)
-Kaido being fairly equal to Oden and even bouncing back during their fight
The anime straight up contradicts the manga a bunch of times

Oh another one of those "Oh, But i actually like Zoro. Infact, Zoro has been one of my favorites. Goated character, Big fan."
While inside you're like:" Fuck Zoro Fuck Fuck i wish he didnt exist so sanji could have been the vc of the straw hats" or something like that type of people. We seen that done that been there drop the act right now and you will have an easier life around here. You dont care about zoro.
wtf? Zoro and Zoro stans are diff. I just seen sum guy said fuck you oda cuz he gave luffy screentime but he didnt for zoro i swear yall are weird ass human beings

wtf? Zoro and Zoro stans are diff. I just seen sum guy said fuck you oda cuz he gave luffy screentime but he didnt for zoro i swear yall are weird ass human beings
You talk like a clown "i JuSt SEen sUm GuY" . Who talks like this lmao.
Who uses "sum" in 2021. Are you trying to sound hard?
Do you think saying "sum" makes you street or something?
Its the internet chill.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.