Speculations You know who has more of a bone to pick with Akainu for killing Ace even more than Luffy does?

Akainu is the same level as Kuzan. It literally was a ten day fight that split an island perfectly in half. Do you need anything else to say that the fight was just about perfectly even. Akainus strength compared to the other admirals is like comparing 100 to 99. It’s not a noticeable difference

Sabo may not have a grudge, but Sabo will stop Akainu from attacking Luffy because that’s him following aces will like he literally said. Maybe you should read the damn story.

The characters point to Sabo vs Akainu, the narrative points to Luffy vs Imu as the final fight so you either think Luffy won’t confront imu which is dumb as hell or you think Akainu will get Bluenod
Whitebeard " Luffy inherited Ace's will"

Some Fire > Magma guy: "Sabo inherited Ace's will!"

Everything points to Luffy fighting Akainu. Bring in actual points from the manga instead of useless headcanon and powerscaling. Oda will make characters as strong as he needs them to be, this is known.

Akainu's weak-ass wasn't capable of even replicating the Lord of the Coast's feat (which he did against Shanks's arm),

While,

Lords of the Coasts one-shot Shanks's arm, Akainu can't do that to Ace's arm, only when Akainu attacks Luffy, he managed to kill Ace via hostage.

It's definitely because of Luffy, Ace died.

Whitebeard " Luffy inherited Ace's will"

Some Fire > Magma guy: "Sabo inherited Ace's will!"

Everything points to Luffy fighting Akainu. Bring in actual points from the manga instead of useless headcanon and powerscaling. Oda will make characters as strong as he needs them to be, this is known.
Sabo: “This bond between brothers is my treasure. Luffy is still our younger brother. Take care of him.”

Sabo: “I will win Aces fire fruit and Inherit his will.”

Akainu: consistently refers to Luffy as “Son of Dragon” cares more about Dragon than Luffy. Sabo is Dragons literally second in command and was raised by Dragon.

So Sabo not avenging his self proclaimed treasure and not inheriting aces will like he said, makes no sense. Akainu not caring about who’s the closest to this man that he has a vendetta against also makes no sense for him. Maybe you should look at the characters.

Sabo: “This bond between brothers is my treasure. Luffy is still our younger brother. Take care of him.”

Sabo: “I will win Aces fire fruit and Inherit his will.”

Akainu: consistently refers to Luffy as “Son of Dragon” cares more about Dragon than Luffy. Sabo is Dragons literally second in command and was raised by Dragon.

So Sabo not avenging his self proclaimed treasure and not inheriting aces will like he said, makes no sense. Akainu not caring about who’s the closest to this man that he has a vendetta against also makes no sense for him. Maybe you should look at the characters.
Did Akainu care about Ivankov?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The manga literally says luffy inherited aces will lmfao
Not only the manga also the SBS 🤣🐠
Just a sad Yanker who try to downplay the Admirals with disinformation again 🤭🐠
Let this fish guess, Fujitora troll'd diff Sabo so you decided to push Sabo Vs Akainu as a way to downplay the Admirals? Well nice try Yanker but next time try to made a better lie 🧐🐠

Summon @God Buggy @God Tier Sovereignty @Admiral Mou Bu @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @GreenEggsAHam etc

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What? That panel makes it clear that Luffy is the one who inherited Roger’s will, and that SOMEONE ELSE will inherit Ace’s will. WB literally states that these are two separate people, and Luffy is obviously the one inheriting Roger’s will, unless you wanna argue that Luffy is the one inheriting Ace’s will, and someone else is inheriting Roger’s will
WB did not say people who inherited Roger's will cannot inherit Ace's will, did he? The panel clearly shows Luffy is one of the people who inherited Roger's will and that he will also be the one to inherit Ace's will. The only thing that Sabo inherited from Ace is his power.

Luffy will fight Akainu!But it will not be an extreme diff fight!Luffy will mid-high diff Akainu!
Sabo can deal the finishing blow and kill Akainu!
Hell,if Oda wants to make some fan service:he could give us luffy and sabo vs Akainu!
But i think this would not be good writing!Akainu has been established as a main antagonist since Marineford !

Ace himself. Now you may be asking why I’m saying this, and it’s because there exists a character who has clearly inherited Ace’s will and even mentions how he can hear Ace’s spirit speaking to him, and it’s not Luffy…
Yep, not sure why people overlook Sabo vs Akainu.

I guess they want Akainu to be the final villain or something.

You can already picture the scene, and maybe it is not even eos stuff but the next arc.. Luffy is stopped by Akainu (Luffy going to see IM/gorosei or something, maybe even an endangered/dying Garp) when Sabo shows up with a phrase like "now I will make up for my sin towards Ace".

currently something's happened to sabo and hancock could get captured

what are the chances that marineford 2 happens after wano?
Almost zero imo. Sabo and Hancock wouldn’t be immediately executed like Ace.

Ace was a special case, his existence was so inconvenient to the world government they had to kill him and let the entire world know as such. Everyone mentioned how odd this situation was. Sabo may be number 2 of the Revolutionaries however, I don’t think that’s more inconvenient as some of the other impel down level 6ers. And Hancock is no different from Crocodile who was in impel down for a while.