[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Except now apparently she can't talk, it's fantastic :steef:

If it isn't fake, Imma thank the person who did it
I think it's fake. What's more I think the opposite of what Krog said. Scum Flowa likes big plays. Pretending to be silent so she doesn't have to engage in the thread and make people believe she is town is a Scum Flowa play. Makes her seem townie since she's ostensibly been silenced, and deters people for voting for her for the exact reasons krogo mentioned.

You coming out right when I voted you gives me the feeling you were lurking the thread.

Where have you done this before? The users game when you were scum. You don't engage with players when you are scum, and I wanted to vote to see if that's the truth, and lo and behold, it very well might be.
Of course I'm lurking the thread, I had just posted something.

And what do you mean I don't engage with players? It seems to me I have engaged with players quite substantially so far.

This doesn't make any sense to me. Do you wish me out in order to gain cred. as a scum Lind? You are more than capable to come up with a good WIFOM strategy that looks detrimental at first but proficient in the long run. No one would possibly sus you if you vote me.

Or maybe I have busted your plans with Flower and you guys want me out fearing repercussions of my actions.

I think it's fake. What's more I think the opposite of what Krog said. Scum Flowa likes big plays. Pretending to be silent so she doesn't have to engage in the thread and make people believe she is town is a Scum Flowa play. Makes her seem townie since she's ostensibly been silenced, and deters people for voting for her for the exact reasons krogo mentioned.
Did flower traumatize you in a game when she was scum?

And what do you mean I don't engage with players? It seems to me I have engaged with players quite substantially so far.

This doesn't make any sense to me. Do you wish me out in order to gain cred. as a scum Lind? You are more than capable to come up with a good WIFOM strategy that looks detrimental at first but proficient in the long run. No one would possibly sus you if you vote me.

Or maybe I have busted your plans with Flower and you guys want me out fearing repercussions of my actions.
What did you do to bust their plans with flower exactly?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

The timing of your post only came when I voted you? Alright, let's believe that and conclude that I made a bad judgement.

Why would I gain cred for lynching you? If you flip town, I would actually lose cred. Also, how and why did you connect me to Flower? Was it because she and I both voted you?

Tinfoil hat much?

The timing of your post only came when I voted you? Alright, let's believe that and conclude that I made a bad judgement.

Why would I gain cred for lynching you? If you flip town, I would actually lose cred. Also, how and why did you connect me to Flower? Was it because she and I both voted you?
Flower also voted after you, which would make sense since she doesn't want to get lynched herself, I feel he's jumping at shadows right now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Did flower traumatize you in a game when she was scum?
Nah lmao. She did shoot me once in the middle of my post tho. I have just played with Flowa quite often, mostly as scum, and tactics like these are what we used to sneak one over town. That's why I can usually read Flowa very well in games.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Flower also voted after you, which would make sense since she doesn't want to get lynched herself, I feel he's jumping at shadows right now.
I feel the same too. I honestly don't see how he can form any connection between Flower and I, unless he thinks I'm lynching him to save Flower.

Even then, I would put my vote on Light who is one vote behind her lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.