Powers & Abilities Toei hasn’t messed up that hard on Zoro’s King’s haki

First off let’s get it out of the way that Zoro does have King’s haki. It’s a literal canon fact. So on the front of “Maybe Zoro doesn’t even have it” argument against Toei, they haven’t messed up at all.

Secondly, this scene is filler. So it’s not canon. Toei is in their right to make whatever filler they want. In fact that’s their main job with all things considered

Third, and most importantly, Zoro’s awareness. Now here is where the actual POTENTIAL fuck up arises on Toei’s part. There are certain factors here

1. Zoro never knocked out anyone in chapter 1010 so on the specific front of Zoro being unaware that he used King’s haki, this hasn’t changed since knocking out people was never the indicator.

2. The main point of chapter 1010 was Luffy and Zoro using King’s haki to imbue their attacks and do damage. Like I said, Zoro never knocked anyone out in 1010, he scarred Kaido and that’s what Kaido is talking about when he mentions Zoro’s King’s haki

Toei has to be very careful here to ride the line between Zoro being aware of Basic King’s haki for knocking out fodder versus Zoro being aware of Advanced King’s haki for imbuing in attacks.

One option is that Zoro literally believes the fodder he knocked out did in fact get suddenly drunk. Yes, this is dumb but it’s also One piece and this isn’t the dumbest thing in One piece. The main thing in chapter 1010 has always just been King’s haki imbued in attacks. That’s what surprised both Zoro and Kaido.

Let’s not forget, Zoro already knows what basic King’s haki is even in the manga so if that’s what he did in 1010 and yet failed to recognize it then it wouldn’t make sense even in the manga.

For Toei, what happened here either has to be treated as a joke with Zoro’s obliviousness or Come the adaptation of 1010, it has to be made ABUNDANTLY clear that what Zoro is surprised by and doesn’t understand is the notion of Advanced King’s haki of imbuing attacks.

Zoro vs Monet was clear CoC, it's just that OP community has an absurd low average IQ, in Wano alone He used it vs Sumo guy and with Dragon Quake after gambling. 1010 was about adCoC and it basically revealed that Asura is manifeted with CoC.
there was even a filler pre-TS scene in Sabody which is basically a full on CoC hint lol, I always believed Zoro had CoC since pre-TS just from that filler scene.

Worst

Custom title
What if Zoro really knows that he has it but doesn't want to show to their nakamas?
Nah makes no sense, even Luffy used it 2/3 times before becoming aware of it ( only bc they told him he has it), and with Zoro things were even more ambiguous, i believe he was getting there slowly , i mean even right now im not sure he's aware of it since the moment was pretty intense and he fainted 2 secs after Kaido told him..... He'll definitely get to the point where he can use it as he pleases...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro doesnt have and never used advanced CoC ... jesus crist you zorobois are getting ahead of yourselves, adCoC had soecial effects in manga clearly shown :crazwhat: this episode made every ztrd crazy... eve CoC wasnt really fully confirmed
You need advanced CoC to really damage Kaido.

Zoro leaving a scar on him is a sore example. Kaido comment was about advCoC and thats why zoro was like WTF. Zoro probably didnt know he can coat shit with CoC.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
TOEI FUCKED UP BIG TIME

EVEN AS A SANJI FAN I KNOW THIS

WHY DID HE USE COC ON A BUNCH OF DRUNK FODDERS?

ZORO DESERVE A COC MOMENT LIKE LUFFY IN MARINE FORD OR FISHMAN ISLAND

NOT SOME DRUNK FODDER NONE IMPACT MOMENT THAT HE CAN DEFEAT WITH 1 SWORD SWING

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

YOU ZORO FANS NEED TO UNDERSTAND NOT EVERY THING WITH ZORO IS CORRECT

ITS OK TO BE ANGRY ABOUT TOEI MESSING UP ZORO COC MOMENT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO COPE AND MAKE A THREAD EXPLAINING WHY YOU "LIKE" IT

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
TOEI FUCKED UP BIG TIME

ITS OK TO BE ANGRY ABOUT TOEI MESSING UP ZORO COC MOMENT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO COPE AND MAKE A THREAD EXPLAINING WHY YOU "LIKE" IT

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:
Cry more. It didn't mess anything up. Zoro on the roof uses acoc.

TOEI FUCKED UP BIG TIME

Wanna add anything to this?