Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Sukiyaki Kozuki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's really a possibility, I would dare to say also the most plausible one
Might be. When Akainu was considering going to Wano or not he wasn't afraid of that lame-ass bitch Kozuki Oden or some fodders.

He was afraid of Ryuma legend.

Seth

โ€Ž
Did the WG even exist in the Void Century?
WG is the formation of the countries from the Void Century that allied to put the end to the Ancient Kingdom right?

So I think it's safe to call them WG or WG ancestors.

WG is the formation of the countries from the Void Century that allied to put the end to the Ancient Kingdom right?

So I think it's safe to call them WG or WG ancestors.
Fair enough, damn, if Ryuma is indeed from the Void Century that only means 1 thing; Ryuma hype, imagine being so strong that your mere existence prevents a group of strong ppl from entering your territory.

Seth

โ€Ž
Fair enough, damn, if Ryuma is indeed from the Void Century that only means 1 thing; Ryuma hype, imagine being so strong that your mere existence prevents a group of strong ppl from entering your territory.
He was a Sword God not only this sounds like PK type of shit hype but also his presence/legend adds to the story.

A lot of people think that there are only Pirates and Navy.

Someone like Ryuma shows that u don't need allegiance to any and u can be a GOAT.

He was a Sword God not only this sounds like PK type of shit hype but also his presence/legend adds to the story.

A lot of people think that there are only Pirates and Navy.

Someone like Ryuma shows that u don't need allegiance to any and u can be a GOAT.
Ok I am getting very hyped...

Not in the poll but Kozuki Sukiyaki for me...

Why is Gaban in the poll?
I can put Sukiyaki on the poll, but are there anything to learn about him?

Well Gaban is being portrayed beside Rayleigh and at least as important as Crocus.. His main line is about him not trusting Oden just like Whitebeard didn't trust Oden at first.. Gaban is bound to show up in the story at some point..

I can put Sukiyaki on the poll, but are there anything to learn about him?

Well Gaban is being portrayed beside Rayleigh and at least as important as Crocus.. His main line is about him not trusting Oden just like Whitebeard didn't trust Oden at first.. Gaban is bound to show up in the story at some point..
Sharing a panel with Rayleigh isn't a portrayal... If you want to see some good portrayal then look at Ray being called a legend alongside WB, that is some good portrayal.

Sharing a panel with Rayleigh isn't a portrayal... If you want to see some good portrayal then look at Ray being called a legend alongside WB, that is some good portrayal.
He isn't just sharing a panel with Rayleigh, its the context that's important. They are both about to tagteam Oden and take him down fast, then Roger pass in between them and express that he doesn't want them to get hurt. Its a clear main 3 dynamic there. Then they both give the order to charge the Whitebeard pirates..

He isn't just sharing a panel with Rayleigh, its the context that's important. They are both about to tagteam Oden and take him down fast, then Roger pass in between them and express that he doesn't want them to get hurt. Its a clear main 3 dynamic there. Then they both give the order to charge the Whitebeard pirates..
Oh so now tag teaming is good portrayal? Ight, Big Mom WSC confirmed because she tag teamed the SNs with Kaido. Oh and also: Killerโ‰ˆKiddโ‰ˆLawโ‰ˆZoroโ‰ˆLuffy because they tag teamed the Yonkos.
And isn't that scene only in the Anime?

Oh so now tag teaming is good portrayal? Ight, Big Mom WSC confirmed because she tag teamed the SNs with Kaido. Oh and also: Killerโ‰ˆKiddโ‰ˆLawโ‰ˆZoroโ‰ˆLuffy because they tag teamed the Yonkos.
And isn't that scene only in the Anime?
I don't know why this always has to be power related.. Gaban being portrayed beside Rayleigh doesn't mean he's as strong as him, what i'm saying is Gaban's character as a whole is special like Roger, Rayleigh and Crocus.. That's what makes him a mysterious person who will also be relevant in the story.. He's going to show up in the story.. He may even have been a crew member of the Rocks pirates..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Not even a question. It's the old hag by a million miles
She did 95 % of the work on wano to take it over
Made kaido win
And has Rox connections with young shikki and what looks like young bakkin

Not even a question. It's the old hag by a million miles
She did 95 % of the work on wano to take it over
Made kaido win
And has Rox connections with young shikki and what looks like young bakkin
That's who i voted for as well and she had a mythical devil fruit for Orochi AND the fruit for Kanjuro.. Incredibly mysterious
Post automatically merged:

If i was to rank them..

1- Higurashi
2- Toki
3- Blackbeard
4- Ushimaru
5- Gaban
6- Roger
7- Sukiyaki

I don't know why this always has to be power related.. Gaban being portrayed beside Rayleigh doesn't mean he's as strong as him, what i'm saying is Gaban's character as a whole is special like Roger, Rayleigh and Crocus.. That's what makes him a mysterious person who will also be relevant in the story.. He's going to show up in the story.. He may even have been a crew member of the Rocks pirates..
Even Old Ray has better portrayal in the story and is more important than Prime Gaban.