General & Others Sanji Zoro referred to #2 and #3 (Disinformation)

Who were referred as #2 and #3?

• Zoro and Sanji

• Zoro and Drake

Results are only viewable after voting.
surprised i thought this was clear as day, but lately people especially some sanji fans been using this argument

Im talking about this panel

It was obvious that from the sequence of sentences Queen was making, he's referring zoro and Drake as the second and third strongest of the alliance

he first talked about drake, then moved on to zoro, then talked about the second and strongest of the alliance, then made a shocked pikachu face after knowing that the alliance has judge son with them

It doesnt make sense at all if Queen was referring to Sanji and not Drake only for later on he made a comment about sanji being present

He was referring to Sanji. And even if he was it doesn't matter, Drake is out there fighting a headliner while WinSmoke Sanji is mid diffing the guy who gave that little speech
read again my post, it doest make sense if Queen was referring to Sanji given the sequence of speech Queen was making, and true, i currently put Sanji >= Drake, but that's not the point tho, im regarding the fact that many sanji fans (mostly trolls) ive seen lately use this disinformation to sort of strengthen the idea that Sanji is the second strongest of the crew

read again my post, it doest make sense if Queen was referring to Sanji given the sequence of speech Queen was making, and true, i currently put Sanji >= Drake, but that's not the point tho, im regarding the fact that many sanji fans (mostly trolls) ive seen lately use this disinformation to sort of strengthen the idea that Sanji is the second strongest of the crew
Your post is crap. He talks about Drake's treachery. Then he notices Zoro and go on to ramble about one and twos and includes Sanji. He is talking about the strawhat and not the alliance.

Would you change your mind if in a future chapter Sanji was referred to as the no.2?
Why would i change my mind? This is irrelevant asf, im talking about whether Queen was referring to Zoro and Drake or Zoro and Sanji, not whether Queen's statement is a fact, and i thought i already implied that Queen's statement wasnt a fact since i already said i put Sanji >= Drake thus far

I made this thread cuz ive been seeing some retards who think character statement is always Oda's

Wow thats a shit argument you have there buddy.

Queen is referring to the hierarchy based on bounty.
They did not know Jinbe had joined, and Sanji has a higher bounty than Zoro.
I mean Oda cant make it more obvious visually by having Queen hold up their literal bounties, cant be more in your face.

Nothing to do with Drake whatsoever.
Anyway, Drake is not even remotely the second or third strongest anyway.

Anyway, Drake is not even remotely the second or third strongest anyway
Again the second person that mistook my thread lol, im not arguing if Queens statement was a fact
Post automatically merged:

I mean Oda cant make it more obvious visually by having Queen hold up their literal bounties, cant be more in your face.

queen ment zoro and drake, then stopped for a second to mention sanji

Quick question, do you know that you read manga from right to left?

Again the second person that mistook my thread lol, im not arguing if Queens statement was a fact

Quick question, do you know that you read manga from right to left?
lmao, left to right is how sanji fans read.

I meant, i thought this is basic reading comprehension lol, or is that i am that is too foolish lol
your good man, some people try to read outside the box just to look stupid afterward.

surprised i thought this was clear as day, but lately people especially some sanji fans been using this argument

Im talking about this panel

It was obvious that from the sequence of sentences Queen was making, he's referring zoro and Drake as the second and third strongest of the alliance

he first talked about drake, then moved on to zoro, then talked about the second and strongest of the alliance, then made a shocked pikachu face after knowing that the alliance has judge son with them

It doesnt make sense at all if Queen was referring to Sanji and not Drake only for later on he made a comment about sanji being present
At least have the decency to be consistent with your "logic"! Drake is no. 2 if we go by your interpretation.