Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You care more about carrot than half of her fans in this thread :suresure:
at this point I hope she joins just so I can see you have a meltdown
Is that your way to cope with the fact that she hasn't been in the story for 15 chapters and there are no signs of he reappearing soon?
For that to happen, Oda would need to put real focus on Carrot and not simply resolving her side plot which is unimportant and going nowhere.. But that will never materialize itself

Well the large-mouthed snub dog is always barking.
Not a dog though:goyea:

Is that your way to cope with the fact that she hasn't been in the story for 15 chapters and there are no signs of he reappearing soon?
For that to happen, Oda would need to put real focus on Carrot and not simply resolving her side plot which is unimportant and going nowhere.. But that will never materialize itself
Let her eat grass peacefully :kata:

Not a dog though:goyea:
I don’t need to cope considering the latest SH was out of the manga (excluding his cover story) at one point for an 150 chapter stretch, and then again for another 75 chapters. 15 chapters is very little in comparison

I like carrot and want her to join, but unlike you I’m not weirdly obsessed :catlewd:if she’s meant to join then great, if not then oh well

I don’t need to cope considering the latest SH was out of the manga (excluding his cover story) at one point for an 150 chapter stretch, and then again for another 75 chapters. 15 chapters is very little in comparison

I like carrot and want her to join, but unlike you I’m not weirdly obsessed :catlewd:if she’s meant to join then great, if not then oh well
Poor comparison, each time Jinbei was in the story he was very important whereas Carrot has always been in the story since she was introduced and was never important especially in Wano, its the worst treatment she had so far barely any presence, she was more significant on Zou than she's been on Wano and that doesn't say much either..

I'm just the polar opposite of the number one most fanatic Carrot fan..

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I've been hating Carrot before Yamato was introduced, once again you have no point..
Like there hasn’t been at least one prominent Carrot fan in here insulting Yamato and her supporters since the character was introduced…the usual suspects never wanna cop to their own bad behavior, but they’re so fucking gleeful when pointing out ours, the hypocrisy is stunning.

I think at this point carrots chances of joining are near zero. She hasn’t been in the manga for a while and hasn’t played a significant role since the Sulong introduction. For someone who’s been around for 3 arcs, what has she done?

Yamato on the other hand has a strong character and good backstory. Her problem comes from the “chosen one” issue. She doesn’t see Luffy as Luffy, she sees him as the man Odens waiting for. And that’s not bad, it just is a weird dynamic where every other straw hat appreciates Luffy for Luffy. Hopefully she grows out of this. The second issue is her fruit. Seems to be a mythical zoan fruit that Kaido was saving, all the devil fruits we have on the crew are sillier ones that aren’t this busted. (Rubber, Ressurection, Human, and growing body parts) Yamato’s fruit seems almost too strong tbh.

Carrot will presumptively tag along until her burning desire of revenge is quenched. She will probably return to Zou and stick with the Minks by then. It would make no sense if she didn't follow until the BPM were dealt with or at least Perospero was nonetheless, probably the former.

I've been hating Carrot before Yamato was introduced, once again you have no point..
The the point you had a obsession hate before but really coudnt say much cus it was all carrot for sh no one else came close tama, momo, kinemon, Ulti even law wont get that spot yamato introduced just made you get a clear reliable evidence to bash carrot lol

The the point you had a obsession hate before but really coudnt say much cus it was all carrot for sh no one else came close tama, momo, kinemon, Ulti even law wont get that spot yamato introduced just made you get a clear reliable evidence to bash carrot lol
If you want to argue how Law, Tama, Momo and Kinemon are way better characters than Carrot we can do it?
Explain to me how Yamato helps me bash Carrot? Dude its been 15 chapters the last time Carrot was on panel and before 11 chapter, she was not even a character in act 2 and irrelevant in act 1..

Wait for the Gifter who will have his head stuck in a Bunny's butt, maybe you will get a clue then..

If you want to argue how Law, Tama, Momo and Kinemon are way better characters than Carrot we can do it?
Explain to me how Yamato helps me bash Carrot? Dude its been 15 chapters the last time Carrot was on panel and before 11 chapter, she was not even a character in act 2 and irrelevant in act 1..

Wait for the Gifter who will have his head stuck in a Bunny's butt, maybe you will get a clue then..
You couldn't belive two kids who cry a lot and runs on plot armor better than carrot joining the crew just cus they got more appearance if that case they stronger the king hawkins kid killer apoo the flying six loll

You couldn't belive two kids who cry a lot and runs on plot armor better than carrot joining the crew just cus they got more appearance if that case they stronger the king hawkins kid killer apoo the flying six loll
'' cry a lot and runs on plot armor '', that's your subjective view and i agree with it.. However on an objective perspective Carrot doesn't even compare to Tama and Momo's character, they are very well written and central to the story..

It never has been about quantity, its about quality and Carrot is complete shit in that regard..

More like Carrot fans are trying to cling on Yamato's strong attention from Oda, when there is actually no Yamato vs Carrot..

There's Carrot who has no chance of joining anymore as she's lacking major emphasis and character development from Oda, plus her side plot is not going to give her nowhere near enough spotlight to be a Strawhats.. She's only alive because of her fans

Then there's Yamato whos having a lot going for her, still half way point to her Character arc.. She has superb momentum and great chances to join the Strawhats, but she has many requisite to fill too and its a fair possibility that she might not join and stay in Wano..

Yamato joining or not, its still over for Carrot regardless..

Status
Not open for further replies.