Record of Ragnarok Chapter 50 - A Dark Cloud Hangs

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Thank god the fight became interesting with this turn of eventโ€ฆ
I didnโ€™t like the idea of buddha taking one of the human spot, let alone control most of the fight up to nowโ€ฆ
So now weโ€™re seeing an actual struggle for humanityโ€™s sake

Hades design rocks! :finally:

And, holy shit, that Makai Tenshou was sick! :akaman:

I think this fight is ending in 2-3 more chapters now. Buddha must have one final Boseman card with one of his six realms weapon gone. :getnappaed:

I don't think that Buddha going lose , I'm pretty sure he have alignment ability .
God of war is jock , i didn't like how author is portraying him , i could have imagined if it was loki

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
This certainly is making it more interesting.
I was betting on Buddha to lose but if Hajun wins, where does he fit in Valhalla...
Maybe both of them will be killed or Buddha wins.

I was betting on Buddha to lose but if Hajun wins, where does he fit in Valhalla...
I don't think Japanese Author would let Buddha lose..It has very slim chances...! It was obvious , that's why his fight become so unpredictable

I don't think Buddha will lose, because Hajun rather serves no purpose in the story after this round now that Hades made an appearance and Anubis is already on the roster. It would be a different story if the Underworld has no ruler, but that is not the case here. And it is still The Enlightened vs The Darkness. If we go by previous fights, humanity takes this.

Btw, whoever wants Hades to replace Buddha in the divinity roster might get their wish, lol.

So helheim is offical name for hell/underworld/demonworld/netherworld?and is hades at top of it unchallenged?what about other gods of deaths,underworld,hell,satan/lucifer

Yeah it seems really obvious what is going to happen. Buddha will now start to fight seriously and Hajun will get overwhelmed. But since Buddha still wants to save Zerofuku, it will be very difficult and he might even die in the process.

If Buddha kills Hajun and saves Zerofuku, but dies because of that, does humanity or the gods get the victory? Maybe a tie? Who knows.

Awesome chapter though. Can't wait for Buddha to show his real strength.

"Ares is the greek god of courage and war, in Greek literature, he often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war and is the personification of sheer brutality and bloodlust."

"The Greeks were ambivalent toward Ares: although he embodied the physical valor necessary for success in war, he was a dangerous force, overwhelming, insatiable in battle, destructive, and man-slaughtering."

Ares in RoR.

"Ares is the greek god of courage and war, in Greek literature, he often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war and is the personification of sheer brutality and bloodlust."

"The Greeks were ambivalent toward Ares: although he embodied the physical valor necessary for success in war, he was a dangerous force, overwhelming, insatiable in battle, destructive, and man-slaughtering."

Ares in RoR.
Actually, in greek mythology Ares was also a bitch. So this makes sense. Zeus nearly kicked him out of Olympus.