Black Clover Chapter 301 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter title: Those feelings
Chapter have 15 pages
Chapter 301 summary:
- Chapter begins with Asta serious expression;
- Twilight of Valhalla's real effect(Riil's spell) can increase magic power of his friends:
- Charlotte with increased magic power remove curse on both of em
- Asta and Undine have small interaction
- Asta say that can't do much anymore and leaves the rest to Noelle
- Vanica is still alive
- Megicula uses 100 disciples to fight as living dead
- Noelle confess to herself that she likes Asta and was deceiving herself all this time
- Final page: Noelle activates Saint Stage once more

Post automatically merged:

Few more:

Last edited:
Confession thing makes me think that it is close to end. I thought that was epilogue type of stuff but maybe not.
Well, Julious predicted Asta's death in this arc, I mean even temporally death could happened.
Also confession from Noelle even to herself just saying thay something will happpen for 100%. She or Asta will be in knocked out, or recieve deadly damage.
Why does asta just leave?
That's the thing...we don't have that page, that could explane why, so spoilers are not complete right now.
There has to be a reason.

Well, Julious predicted Asta's death in this arc, I mean even temporally death could happened.
Also confession from Noelle even to herself just saying thay something will happpen for 100%. She or Asta will be in knocked out, or recieve deadly damage.

That's the thing...we don't have that page, that could explane why, so spoilers are not complete right now.
Wait what chapter did Julius say that? I think I missed it lol.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

The death comment is subjective. I think it may hint on Asta's supposed "death" which in reality will be him dropping down to the Underworld for the arc there.

Seth

โ€Ž
Asta leaves? That's good.
And nice to see that Noelle accepts her feelings. It's a good devolpment.
I think she accepted them even before this arc.

I hope Tabata pushes this more than just accepting her feelings. She needs to confess. I don't need Hinata 2.0 situation.

I think she accepted them even before this arc.

I hope Tabata pushes this more than just accepting her feelings. She needs to confess. I don't need Hinata 2.0 situation.
I think thing was not in accepting fact that she likes Asta, which was obvious thing even for her, but problem was in fact that Noelle wasn't accepting her feelings to Asta for some reasons, she was not ready. Like for royal accepting feelings to peasant goes against all those Slytherin Noble rules. And Noelle even when changed her mind on commoners, she still call herself as royal. She don't want to break all rules for only "heart calling" or fake falling in love feelings. That was obviusely the reason why she was never let her accept her feelings to Asta. Again that is something that I love Noelle, she didn't give up on her name, she didn't give up on her family, and didn't give up on her statuse just for "feelings" that she have to Asta.
But right now...she faced reality that she can't escape from her feelings, that escaping would be worst thing that she could do. So yes, there should be conclusions for her accepting her own feelings, and consequences. I really don't want her to give up on her royalty, but right now she is the who really decide. She is not a stupid girl, like Sakura, who fall in love in guy and already want to do anything for him. She has rules, she has pride, and right now accepting feelings from her side looks like adult decision. Not decision that she will change tomorrow. Case right now she is tired from whole that battle against her own feelings.
Where this could lead? I really don't know. It could lead to politician arc where her Father will be main villain, so that time she will chose the side part of she wants to be. Or this could lead to Noelle saving arc, if she lose to Megi, or Lucifero comes from nowhere and kindnaped her, or she will be possesed by some other force. Also it could be that Asta will dissapear in Underworld, so they will not be together, and she woudn't be able to confess in her feelings. Tabatha aslo could made arc where he will add Sister Lily important role, which obvioselly could turn into angst for Noelle and Asta relationship, case for example he will reject Noelle.

So yes, actually that is huge move that could lead anywhere. And I'm happy that Noelle is not fucking Mikassa.
Like you know that Mikassa didn't progress with Eren for whole manga. She stayed the same...so if Tabtha would be keep Noelle in "tsundere" state to the end of manga that will be lame for Noelle. While right now she is on fire, and her character development didn't stop man. I'm pretty sure that Tabtha doing all this stuff for Noelle case of her role in the end. I believe she will became Queen of Clever KIngdom. Case no one would deserve that title except her, looking on whole her jorney from Arrogant Slytherin pureblood royal princess to Queen of Clover Kingdom that every one love and reaspects. Queen that has strong will, Queen that helps people. That's my bet.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh Asta leaves?
I didnt see that and glad we can go with Nozel route again, at least Asta just trying to save Lolopechka.
Yeah.

Meanwhile Nozel and Dorothy in the Glamour World:

Should we finally come out?

Dorothy:
You should finally come out of me.
:doffytroll:

Seth

โ€Ž
So yes, actually that is huge move that could lead anywhere. And I'm happy that Noelle is not fucking Mikassa. Like you know that Mikassa didn't progress with Eren for whole manga. She stayed the same...so if Tabtha would be keep Noelle in "tsundere" state to the end of manga that will be lame for Noelle. While right now she is on fire, and her character development didn't stop man. I'm pretty sure that Tabtha doing all this stuff for Noelle case of her role in the end. I believe she will became Queen of Clever KIngdom. Case no one would deserve that title except her, looking on whole her jorney from Arrogant Slytherin pureblood royal princess to Queen of Clover Kingdom that every one love and reaspects. Queen that has strong will, Queen that helps people. That's my bet.
Mikasa and her shit was a fucking vomit material. Bleh.

I think thing was not in accepting fact that she likes Asta, which was obvious thing even for her, but problem was in fact that Noelle wasn't accepting her feelings to Asta for some reasons, she was not ready. Like for royal accepting feelings to peasant goes against all those Slytherin Noble rules. And Noelle even when changed her mind on commoners, she still call herself as royal. She don't want to break all rules for only "heart calling" or fake falling in love feelings. That was obviusely the reason why she was never let her accept her feelings to Asta. Again that is something that I love Noelle, she didn't give up on her name, she didn't give up on her family, and didn't give up on her statuse just for "feelings" that she have to Asta.
But right now...she faced reality that she can't escape from her feelings, that escaping would be worst thing that she could do. So yes, there should be conclusions for her accepting her own feelings, and consequences. I really don't want her to give up on her royalty, but right now she is the who really decide. She is not a stupid girl, like Sakura, who fall in love in guy and already want to do anything for him. She has rules, she has pride, and right now accepting feelings from her side looks like adult decision. Not decision that she will change tomorrow. Case right now she is tired from whole that battle against her own feelings.
Where this could lead? I really don't know. It could lead to politician arc where her Father will be main villain, so that time she will chose the side part of she wants to be. Or this could lead to Noelle saving arc, if she lose to Megi, or Lucifero comes from nowhere and kindnaped her, or she will be possesed by some other force. Also it could be that Asta will dissapear in Underworld, so they will not be together, and she woudn't be able to confess in her feelings. Tabatha aslo could made arc where he will add Sister Lily important role, which obvioselly could turn into angst for Noelle and Asta relationship, case for example he will reject Noelle.
I hope this won't be postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.