Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 153 Spoilers Thread

LOL I'm sorry "Shadow Hoodie" I need to see that.

Hakari sounds interesting though. He feels vastly different from every other student we've met at either school. I'm also assuming that this other third year (Kirara) also got suspended alongside Hakari. I was under the impression that Hakari was the only third year, but I'm excited to see what both these guys can do.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

(Hakari & Kirara)

Look at this MF. This guy is gonna be my favorite character. I can't wait to see what he's gonna do.
What a goat. His gf looks amazing too @Light D Scumperouge she looks more like that chick from Kakegurui or whatever was the name of that gambling show. Wait lmao. Maybe the inspiration?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
The actual chances of Hakari being stronger than Yuta are 50% as of now. The only saving grace for Hakari is that Gojo mentioned him alongside Yuta as his potential successor.
hakari probably isnt stronger than yuta. remember the tokyo kyoto competition from the previous year when hakari participated? apparently yuta was called up even though it was a first year and he washed every body over there including monsters like todo. maki calls it an overwhelming victory due to yuta and not due to hakari.