[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dest, I'm giving reasons for why I believe she might have done what she did. If you think she's scum then I'm not arguing against it. I never said these were good reasons and I only wanted to reply to your quotes.

You're putting words in my mouth if you think I ever said any of these are good reasons for what she did.
Fair enough. But stop stealing shit from townies.

When he decided to fake info on me then out my character, yeah. Cause fuck that. I wasn’t under any heavy scrutiny when he decided to act like a retard on a pogo stick and get his teammate lynched.

don’t care if I get banned for ten games for this, cause that autistic assmunch is the one who started it. And you can fucking forget about me listening to how smart he is for catching me the rest of the game
Looks like scum is really attempting to have me out of the game hahahahaha.

When he decided to fake info on me then out my character, yeah. Cause fuck that. I wasn’t under any heavy scrutiny when he decided to act like a retard on a pogo stick and get his teammate lynched.

don’t care if I get banned for ten games for this, cause that autistic assmunch is the one who started it. And you can fucking forget about me listening to how smart he is for catching me the rest of the game
:okay:

In the end of the tournament @TheAncientCenturion was executed by other warriors. @TheAncientCenturion was shocked by their decision. Crying in agony , he tried to flee from The Forest Of Death...

With this Day 3 ended...

Players :
@Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @Dr_Professor83 @TheAncientCenturion @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Pein™ @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi

Night 3 Started...You have 24 hrs to send your actions.

Last edited:
Night started with a Grim who wanted to roast someone with punch but ended up hitting the wall.
Dependable create a wall to protected themselves
The Monster got angry and seriously punched their opponent , broke their one arm permanently.
Prankster appeared and tried to calm someone but they were only serious not angry.
Savage summoned pack of hounds to follow someone.
Civilian summoned wild creature to protect someone.
Skilled summoned bolt of light from heaven and hit their opponent , which killed them instantly.
A fierce battle started in the deep wood ,
When Survivor used cut someone with their demonic sword.
A Friend used their iconic kick to smash their opponent
Someone was seen planting mines in battlefield , which injured someone.
A young man set someone on a fire which spread in entire battlefield ended up infecting many warriors.

Night 3 Ended with casualties from both side.
Town lost their beloved warrior @Lindltaylor . His role was
Alucard

Hello,
You are Alucard also known as Savage and member of Town.

Win Con : Eliminate all threats to town

From Mafia Faction @TheAncientCenturion fall In the battle . His role was Big Mom

Hello,
You are Big Mom also known as Seasoned and the member of Mafia.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Mafia

With this Night 3 Ended
Players :
@Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Light D Scumperouge @Midnight Delight @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @Dr_Professor83 @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Pein™ @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi

Also Koro sensei wants to announce something...

We have transferred student @Midnight Delight who is going to replace @Natalija

So your today's task is , by the end of dayphase all players must submit a report card.
Report card :
In one post you will have to give read on all alive players . And conclude it with your own final verdict.

You must submit your homework today , otherwise teacher will punish you.

Day 4 Starts officially..

Status
Not open for further replies.