Chapter Discussion BLEACH 20th Anniversary Special Chapter Discussion

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I actually didn't mind the silver arrow πŸ˜… my only gripe is that the fight ended too quick.
I like the arrow cause its symbolic of ryuken and uryuu getting revenge for their wife/mother as the same silver that caused her death ultimately caused Yhwachs own demise.
My issue with that is, Kubo's stance on revenge has always been negative

Any character who acted out for revenge suffers a bad fate (Tosen, Konamaru, etc)

I always took it as the ironic twist of fates as the Aswhalen was turned on Yhwach for the first time, after he abused it to kill off his quincy twice.
Kenpachi vs grimmjow
:steef: what a badass fight that would have been
Considering Kenny is Yama tier, I think it'd be a short fight lmao
Post automatically merged:

In the cfyow novel Grimmjow and Ginjo have a fight I believe.
Yeah, he fights Ginjo and tsukishima.

It's actually pretty funny, Tsukishima hits him with his fullbring, but that doesn't stop Grimmjow from wanting to kill him, cause "that's the type of person Grimmjow is," or something like that

My issue with that is, Kubo's stance on revenge has always been negative

Any character who acted out for revenge suffers a bad fate (Tosen, Konamaru, etc)

I always took it as the ironic twist of fates as the Aswhalen was turned on Yhwach for the first time, after he abused it to kill off his quincy twice.

Considering Kenny is Yama tier, I think it'd be a short fight lmao

Yeah, he fights Ginjo and tsukishima.

It's actually pretty funny, Tsukishima hits him with his fullbring, but that doesn't stop Grimmjow from wanting to kill him, cause "that's the type of person Grimmjow is," or something like that
Yeah ken would probably murder him

I purged Fullbringer arc from my head
I act like it doesnt exist.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
I purged Fullbringer arc from my head
Ginjo is actually a very compelling character and the novels flesh him out. Fullbring arc is fine honestly, it was a necessary stepback after a long arc like the Arrancar saga. I like that there was more focus on ichigo and his friends rather than action etc. There is a yotuber caller MrTommo who does a really good job on the fullbring arc and its themes etc.

Second best Quincy, after Bambi-chan
Bazz B

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
I actually didn't mind the silver arrow πŸ˜… my only gripe is that the fight ended too quick.
I like the arrow cause its symbolic of ryuken and uryuu getting revenge for their wife/mother as the same silver that caused her death ultimately caused Yhwachs own demise.
Fair enough.

All I seen it was, cheap shot.

And how to kill an unkillable oppenent since Kubo ended up making Yawch too op lmao.

It sort of makes sense i guess now.