Questions & Mysteries The Plot Against The Gods - Who Is The Traitor?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Odin is one of the most interesting gods, because of his absolute quietness. I'm sure he is planning something big, but in order to achieve that, he needs to get rid of some gods that could pose a serious threat to him.

Poseidon and Heracles are dead and they were both greek too. It's all very peculiar.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I made a small theory on Odin as well.

Some time in the past the Greek and Norse pantheons fought against each other and Odin used his power to decay Zeus like he did with the flowers back in chapter 34.
Zeus didn't wither away completely but instead aged rapidly.

Then they came to a ceasefire for yet unknown reasons.

However, Odin still wants to overthrow Zeus as the head God and set all of this up, and will declare war once Ragnarok is close to the end.

I mean take a look at how bad Ragnarok is for the Greek pantheon, they already lost 2 Gods on their side, formidable Gods. Poseidon and Hercules. Whilst the Norse pantheon is as strong as always. Even stronger now since Mjolnir awakened.

Damn really? Did I tag too soon lol?

And yeah I just started. I paused literally the moment Heimdall declared Buddha vs Zerofuku was beginning lol
Not sure I should answer those questions since I might inadvertently reveal a big plot spoiler. :catsweat:

Odin could still be planning to betray the Gods for his own benefit but [REDACTED] has betrayed the Gods in general.

@Light D Lamperouge has been a supporter of the Odin being suspicious theory.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž

Some time in the past the Greek and Norse pantheons fought against each other and Odin used his power to decay Zeus like he did with the flowers back in chapter 34.

However, Odin still wants to overthrow Zeus as the head God and set all of this up, and will declare war once Ragnarok is close to the end.

I mean take a look at how bad Ragnarok is for the Greek pantheon, they already lost 2 Gods on their side, formidable Gods. Poseidon and Hercules. Whilst the Norse pantheon is as strong as always. Even stronger now since Mjolnir awakened.
Side note: where do you get high quality RoR scans?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Sorry missed this lol. Mangasee.
Damn really? Thatโ€™s where Iโ€™m reading lol. I guess all of the later scans are just blurry.
Post automatically merged:

But yes, great catch at the decaying flowers. Itโ€™s highly probable Odin is trying to take Zeus and the Greeks down lol. This would be hype as fuck if it came true.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Damn really? Thatโ€™s where Iโ€™m reading lol. I guess all of the later scans are just blurry.
Aye yeah.

But yes, great catch at the decaying flowers. Itโ€™s highly probable Odin is trying to take Zeus and the Greeks down lol. This would be hype as fuck if it came true.
Agree. The whole situation points to it imo. Look at how Zeus asks him how Ragnarok isn't going quite as expected as in trying to hint to us that Odin is involved with it and Odin doesn't answer and then we get that ominous scene. There's deffo something going on there.

EDIT: I just finished the video lol. We basically noted the same things. Of course he expanded more on it lol.

Last edited:
This is certainly a very plausible and interesting theory.

But, if this is indeed Odin's plan, wouldn't he have to guarantee that all of the Norse fighters (which are himself, Loki, and Thor) survive the Ragnarok? Cause, y'know, Hades just showed himself, Zeus is still here no matter how weakened, Hermes is likely not a pushover, and Greeks still have Apollo on their roster (although I sure hope Simo claps him out of existence). No matter how you look at it, Norse is outnumbered here.

I mean, yes, Thor won, so Odin got that going for him, but, still, it's a little too risky no matter how sure he is of the Norse's chances. Of course he could make it so he goes on last to employ maximum output of Gungnir, if we go by the video, to give himself a better chance of winning. However, Loki still needs to win his match for this plan to succeed and it's a story where anything goes.

Maybe more than one faction here is for the betrayal? Maybe the Norse Gods are working together with the Underworld gods (like Hades & Anubis) and demons (like Beelzebub & Hajun)?

It would be very interesting if Loki were to cheat in his fight. Maybe even with the help of Odin. The Norse pantheon wants to win no matter what and losing is just not an option. Although that's the case for every god too. Nobody wants to lose.

Loki being the trickster god could try to somehow cheat. You can imagine how embarrassing it would be if he still lost.

This is certainly a very plausible and interesting theory.

But, if this is indeed Odin's plan, wouldn't he have to guarantee that all of the Norse fighters (which are himself, Loki, and Thor) survive the Ragnarok? Cause, y'know, Hades just showed himself, Zeus is still here no matter how weakened, Hermes is likely not a pushover, and Greeks still have Apollo on their roster (although I sure hope Simo claps him out of existence). No matter how you look at it, Norse is outnumbered here.

I mean, yes, Thor won, so Odin got that going for him, but, still, it's a little too risky no matter how sure he is of the Norse's chances. Of course he could make it so he goes on last to employ maximum output of Gungnir, if we go by the video, to give himself a better chance of winning. However, Loki still needs to win his match for this plan to succeed and it's a story where anything goes.

Maybe more than one faction here is for the betrayal? Maybe the Norse Gods are working together with the Underworld gods (like Hades & Anubis) and demons (like Beelzebub & Hajun)?
Good analysis.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž