Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah didn´t really had it in view but with Greg last posts and seeing which route Oda go, I seeing that is going to happen soon.
Imagine Momo killing off Kaido like in the Momotaro story, can you imagine the fandomswars?
Momo,Luffy,Marco and Yamato vs Kaido...
Pretty sure Momotaro imprison the demon Oni and does not kill it.
I have been saying for ages, Kaido doesn't die...

Yeah didn´t really had it in view but with Greg last posts and seeing which route Oda go, I seeing that is going to happen soon.
Imagine Momo killing off Kaido like in the Momotaro story, can you imagine the fandomswars?
Everytime Momo on screen he can’t even kill our boredom, yet he’s gonna kill Kaido?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Seems like Marco will ask King a postponement because he will go to the rooftop instead.
and king would accepte it. i say than he is sanji from kaido crew and he is shitman but this is too much
Marco: ok i'm gonna kill you captain
king: ok
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Imagine expecting anything other than Robin clapping Lack Laria's ass and a boring final panel about Yamahoe saying "me oden :kaimoji:"

:suresure::suresure:
:josad::josad::josad:

I have no issue, some factions had issue though.
Guys, not everything Oda does just automatically becomes good though

Momo killing Kaido needs so many caveats it wouldn’t be worth doing

It makes so little sense just mechanically it’s ridiculous. How did Mom gain the sword skills to do this? How did he gain the haki to do this (Age doesn’t give you haki) how did he get the Ryuo training to do this? How did he gain the physical strength to do this? (Unlike Pden who was born a monster, Momo is a completely normal kid so where is this monster ours physical strength coming from)

You see the problem here. All the above would have to somehow be addressed and that would bog down the story… And if even ONE isn’t addressed, the story falls apart

Status
Not open for further replies.