Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see in this thread a bunch of Delusional ZKK fans been salty, only doed by Momo been Adult and loses they headcannon.

Robin knows CoA and even a art martial? Some Sabo's claws techniques?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
A kid in a mature body learning to grow as a person and catch up with his outside appearance is already a more interesting prospect for a new crewmate than sideboob not Oden :kayneshrug:
the same kid who's entire character arc is him becoming the next leader of wano. momo aint becoming a crew mate for sure..

Plot devices in Wano used by Oda to explain how they are going to defeat kaido :

Otama
Momo getting older
Shinobu power up
Zoro magical medecine that came out of a minks ass
The whole freaking big mom crew that fell 2 times in this random waterfall that even my six year cousin can climb up alone (the worst lol)
:cantseeme:
You forgot Big Meme herself

He will return as the man fit to become Wano's Shogun :goyea:

First he will sail with the SH's and run into Vegapunk as it was forewhadowed by the CP0 who brought up his experiment and Momo's DF power. That will probably be the trigger of one of his powerups as Vegapunk reveals more about the potential of his DF :quest:
Or Vegapunk could simply show up at the end of Wano like it has been hinted at this entire time

Momo will be shogun, there's literally nothing stopping him now that he's a grown man

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Plot devices in Wano used by Oda to explain how they are going to defeat kaido :

Otama
Momo getting older
Shinobu power up
Zoro magical medecine that came out of a minks ass
The whole freaking big mom crew that fell 2 times in this random waterfall that even my six year cousin can climb up alone (the worst lol)
:cantseeme:
big mom pirates got lol diff'd twice. a yonko crew getting worser portrayal than buggy pirates lmfao oda really did them dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.