Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Spoilers Thread

I prefer fast-paced mangas.

Especially for manga like Jujutsu kaisen. I would fucking die waiting 2 years for one arc to get over.

Fuck One Piece.

Marineford Arc
by Gege Akutami

- Luffy enters Marineford Plaza. He arrived offscreen. [Plot/Side characters are a waste of time. No need for Amazon Lily/Impel Down.]
- Ace dies in front of Luffy, who asspull a ridiculously absurd power-up
- Luffy preceeds to wipe out the entire Marine single-handedly and just in two chapters, even though they're supposed to be, you know, a powerful and fearful organization. Before Aokiji/Kizaru/Sengoku are obliterated they comment how Luffy is similar to Gol D Toji.
- Luffy whisper "why, gramps, why?" to Garp, before leaving to exterminate Smoker and other marines in just a few hours (offscreen, obviously)
- Akainu, barely alive, crawls trying to escape, but is killed by Garp who then mumbles "Im glad you two were pirates", refering to Ace and Luffy.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Marineford Arc
by Gege Akutami

- Luffy enters Marineford Plaza. He arrived offscreen. [Plot/Side characters are a waste of time. No need for Amazon Lily/Impel Down.]
- Luffy preceeds to wipe out the entire Marine single-handedly and just in two chapters, even though they're supposed to be, you know, a powerful and fearful organization. Before Aokiji/Kizaru/Sengoku are obliterated they comment how Luffy is similar to Gol D Toji.
- Luffy whisper "why, gramps, why?" to Garp, before leaving to exterminate Smoker and other marines in just a few hours (offscreen, obviously)
- Akainu, barely alive, crawls trying to escape, but is killed by Garp who then mumbles "Im glad you two were pirates", refering to Ace and Luffy.
I would love that lmao. Although Luffy part unaccurate. Gege doesn't give asspull power ups. Dont disrespect him like that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
gege spends time building up the plot lol. we literally got a side adventure with mechamaru before shibuya began. he doesnt waste time in needless slice of life bs but when he does it like in the OOO arc or chapter 64 it is really good as well.

it was already said in the fanbook that the only thing that stopped toji from killing the zenins was naobito. so it isnt that unrealistic to have the entire zenins get slaughtered by maki who is pretty much toji 2.0 minus the experience.

i mean it was forshadowed pretty heavily by tsukumo in hidden inventory. and the cover page for the first chapter (the one where the twins are shown in the mother's womb) in the perfect preparation arc alone sent the japanese fandom into making tons of theories about mai dying in this arc. and the powerup wasnt ridiculous - it was said in the fanbook that toji (w/o his tools) could stalemate naobito. so it's literally naobito's son vs toji 2.0 in maki.

plus as megumi said in the OOO arc, jujutsu sorcerors growth isnt linear but very sporadic and huge jumps at that whenever they reach an emotional point - since cursed energy is literally negative emotions channeled. the viz translations for this arc is fucked up (thank fuck they are redoing it) but i think the anime did a good job here for the translations.

Marineford Arc
by Gege Akutami

Lmao:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
From Ducky

"While Megumi talks with Panda about Kirara's technique, Megumi asks about Kirara "Kirara? Wasn't it the other 3rd-year student who is a guy?", Panda replies "He's a Guy."

I am not sure if Panda was saying it as a "joke" because it's not clear to me."
So Kirara is a guy ? Could be fun after one week of people getting excited with her design :sadgrin:

maybe she/he can change her gender with her powers : she can be ยซ + ยป or can be ยซ - ยป

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
From Ducky

While Megumi talks with Panda about Kirara's technique, Megumi asks about Kirara

"Kirara? Wasn't it the other 3rd-year student who is a guy?", Panda replies "He's a Guy."

I am not sure if Panda was saying it as a "joke" because it's not clear to me."
its okiku all over again LOOL.
:whitepress::lusalty::odenugh:

or there's another 3rd year we have no idea about

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Say it ain't so please. I wanted to skip the spoilers but this last post from Bang caught my eye. :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Yoooo! He can go in other people shadows? He looking more and more dangerous. Wont be surprise if he could beat Gojo in the future. :finally:
with the amount of parallels between gojo and megumi, i actually wont be surprised if he ends up becoming the next gojo esque figure once the series ends.