What do y'all think?

• Feasible

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man the Zoro fans are finna hate me for this lol but like with the Yamato Speculation not to long ago, I bare no ill will:catsweat:

Posted this on the Baratie after chapter 1017 but posting it her as well ^^. It's more of speculation than it is a Theory but I'm interested in seeing what y'all think about it regardless ^^
-----------------------------
Initially when I read the spoilers for Chapter 1017 I really hated this whole instant cure drug (sensu been type) ting that seemingly came out of nowhere coz it really just seemed like another one of Oda’s ‘very convenient’ plot devices & it kinda boggled the mind why Oda didn’t go for the more logical solution in the story to heal Zoro, which is the Marco route but after getting a more detailed summary on the spoilers & reading the chapter, I’ve started thinking that the current route could be very interesting.

If you think about it, the main difference between Oda going the Marco route & this one is the stupendous amount of risk involved for the later.

Zoro’s effectively being pumped with steroids right now to allow him to function for a while but once it wears off the damage will still be there only that it’d be doubled 😓. Think about it, Zoro right now is already broken to the point where his whole body is in a cast & he’s unable to move so his current situation getting twice as worse could potentially damage him beyond repair.

I’m sure right now y’all are thinking that it’s impossible given Zoro is a main character & he still has his dream of WSS to fulfill but what I think makes this scenario feasible is Chopper’s dream of making a ‘Cure All’, the revelation that the minks heal very quickly & also this instant recovery type drug that the minks have. This potential Zoro plot-line could end up being the catalyst for Chopper realizing his dream of a ‘cure all’.

Also finally, this is just my personal opinion but I thought it weird that Oda had Zoro get in the way of a combined attack from a Yonko even with the presence of ‘Future Sight’ & Law’s abilities on the roof, as it just seemed a bit unnecessary to me regardless of how amazing the feat was so there could very well be more to Oda doing that than just Zoro wank/hype. Lastly, this bit is full on speculation but the spoilers ‘Vegapank’ gave about Zoro & Sanji’s positions flipping or sumin like that could’ve been alluding to this. Hell even the whole Sanji surpassing Zoro’s bounty situation could be related to this. So could very well be that Zoro will have to take a backseat for a while after this arc 😓.

What do y’all think about this?
Could have made this a full on theory but decided to create a regular thread on this issue to discuss it ^^.

---------------------------------

@Pantheos
Post automatically merged:

Add on:
Also, I thought Zoro's comments in the Chapter where the cure all was introduced was very ominous, don't know if anyone else felt the same but Zoro said sumin along the lines of "Give me the medicine, I don't care what happens to my body after. It won't matter if I can't fight now"

Could be nuffin at the end of the day but that line really stood out to me in that chapter ^^"
Of course one of the main canons of future PK's crew will get screwed.

He is not Sanji. He won't get screwed. He will only become stronger and help Luffy become the PK.

Can't say the same about Lanji.

Bruh if he is not a swordsman why the fuck he fought with Mihawk? and he is haki man why the fuck he couldnt defeat mihawk? lmaoo lol
When I said ‘not that I think it’d happen regardless’, I was referring to Shanks v Zoro. Reading it again, the way I phrased that is a bit confusing 🙏🏿
Wow, its amazing how many people have misunderstood what this drug is because of the spoilers misinterpreting it.

its not a steroid. Its an actual regeneration drug

Zoro’s bones are literally going to heal back to normal. Get it? His body will function as normal PERMANENTLY

When the drug has finished healing him, he will suffer the side effect of double pain. As in any damage he takes AFTER getting healed will cause double the pain it usually causes

Do you understand now what the medicine is?

I mean think about it, the mibks used this drug all throughout the Zou battle remember… As in the reason they managed to fight off the beast pirates for five days is that they kept healing each other back to normal with this drug

If you are saying the drug is so debilitating and doesnt actually heal people, where are the side effects among the actual Minks then?

See, the spoilers completely misinterpreted the drug’s effects and now people didnt even read what the actual effect is in the official. Its “UTLRA REGENERATION” meaning Zoro’s
Bones and organs will literally return to normal. Permanently
I’m aware it’s is ultra regen the steroid ting was just an analogy. However this regen is only temporary so when it wears off Zoro is gonna be far worse off than he was before he got healed.

Zoro’s taken a shitload of outrageous damage at once in virtually every arc where he had a fight, so while I think the premise is certainly possible, it seems unlikely given all the other times we’ve seen him pushed to the brink of death. If he doesn’t get a fight in Elbaf/wherever the crew goes next, that could reasonably come to pass if the next arc is a relaxing mini-info dump like Zou or Reverie, but that’s the only way I see him becoming inactive as the story reaches its conclusion.
I also don’t think Zoro will be out till EoS or sumin like that, I reckon he’d be healed before the clash with the Blackbeard Pirates ^^. That said, on the counter argument you made to this, one of my mates also made this same argument to me when I first posted this speculation but my rebuttal to that would be that we have never seen Zoro this beat up before. As fck’d as he was after thriller back, he wasn’t completely covered in a cast and he didn’t need to be carried around and we know tings are only gonna get worse for him after with the side-effects of that drug, so I don’t think it’s gonna be sumin he recovers from easily.

I think it’d be a very interesting development to see the Zoro’s dream of WSS threatened as a result of his rashness & his tendency to say ‘fck all the risks’. Not to take away from how noble it is to do that, I just think it’d be interesting if we actually see some severe consequences of it for once particularly since we know Chopper is gonna make a ‘cure all’ at some point ^^

Last edited:
Well that could be true but it depends whatever is the next arc
If its a fight arc then Zoro is needed if not is going to be an information arc when will have only one fight(like luffy vs katakuri)
Most people here say elbaf,wich is going to be centered in Ussop In that case I can see a group in elbaf and the other will stay in Wano

Wow, its amazing how many people have misunderstood what this drug is because of the spoilers misinterpreting it.

its not a steroid. Its an actual regeneration drug

Zoro’s bones are literally going to heal back to normal. Get it? His body will function as normal PERMANENTLY

When the drug has finished healing him, he will suffer the side effect of double pain. As in any damage he takes AFTER getting healed will cause double the pain it usually causes

Do you understand now what the medicine is?

I mean think about it, the mibks used this drug all throughout the Zou battle remember… As in the reason they managed to fight off the beast pirates for five days is that they kept healing each other back to normal with this drug

If you are saying the drug is so debilitating and doesnt actually heal people, where are the side effects among the actual Minks then?

See, the spoilers completely misinterpreted the drug’s effects and now people didnt even read what the actual effect is in the official. Its “UTLRA REGENERATION” meaning Zoro’s
Bones and organs will literally return to normal. Permanently
The panel you posted literally says "The regenerative effects is only TEMPORARY"....

You: "IT"S PERMANENT"

:seriously:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
not that his bones will break again
I think they wont heal due to the drug. I see the drug as painkillers and adrenaline.
Zoro can fight even with broken bones, we saw it vs Kaido and Big Mom, his problem was exhaustion.
His terrible condition after Wano will be because of those broken bones, I doubt he will sustain anything comparable to that if his bones are healed due to the drug. I might be wrong but we will see, it's just that adrenaline+painkillers make more sense.

Yeah the regeneration is temporary… as in Zoro wont become marco… not that his bones will break again
So what stops anyone from just continuously just taking the drug every time they take damage? As long as the damage is continuously being fixed, there is zero risk of suffering twice the damage later on.

And what happens if you take the drug and don't take any damage for years? Does the side effects of the drug happen years later after you finally take damage?

What stopped the Minks from using this miracle drug when Jack invaded Zou if there would have been zero risks involved considering the fight was over?

So what stops anyone from just continuously just taking the drug every time they take damage? As long as the damage is continuously being fixed, there is zero risk of suffering twice the damage later on.

And what happens if you take the drug and don't take any damage for years? Does the side effects of the drug happen years later after you finally take damage?

What stopped the Minks from using this miracle drug when Jack invaded Zou if there would have been zero risks involved considering the fight was over?
You take double damage immediately afterwards … so your endirance is cut in half

think they wont heal due to the drug. I see the drug as painkillers and adrenaline.
The is regeneration… Not steroids… Oda knows the difference since Ivqnkov had steroids and they never called it regenaration