Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Udon - Tokage Port (lit. Lizard Port)
Caribo: You guys don’t understand do you!?
Caribo: That right there is my food supply for a month!! You gotta pay me back to the penny or I’d be in trouble!!
Law’s crew member: Pretty crazy that you can carry that much food on you…!!
Caribo: My swamp swamp fruit is limitless~~~Kehihihi
Bart: “Strawhat”! If you have some energy now, please tell me what the current state of things on Onigahsima are!!
Bart: What happened to our Captain and Bepo’s group!?
Luffy: *Gibberish* (note: Luffy is talking whilst stuffing himself so what he’s saying makes no sense)
Caribou so clutch man now got two favors he can ask and yea his devil fruit is broken if only he train

@PuckTheGreat can you please translate this.:amazing:
Maria: !!!
Robin: "Demonia Fleur"
Maria: A demon...!?
Robin: I'll become a demon if I have to...
Robin: ...because I have people that need me, people that rely on me...!!
Maria: Stay away from me! What the hell is that form!!
Maria: Kyaaa!!
Robin: I take it you don't need your legs and arms?/You don't need your arms and legs right?
Maria: No!! not me!!
Maria: You are the one that one that doesn't need them...!!
Robin: "Grand Jacuzzi Clutch"!!!
Maria: Aaargh!!!

Exactly, extremely lackluster from WsW, unless the fight isn't actually over.

Kind of my reasoning here. I feel like I've seen all i needed to see from Black Maria or Ulti. They ended and the manga acknowledged that they ended. Sasaki and WsW didn't get the same thing, which is kind of my issue right now with 1018/1019 and it's transitions. The outcomes are never shown
Yeah, the endings are very ambiguous here for me.

Like, typically when zoans are beaten, they revert back to their human forms. We haven't seen that yet.

With the Mary watching black maria, I do think she's done, but Sasaki and Who's who I'm not do sure.

Maria: !!!
Robin: "Demonia Fleur"
Maria: A demon...!?
Robin: I'll become a demon if I have to...
Robin: ...because I have people that need me, people that rely on me...!!
Maria: Stay away from me! What the hell is that form!!
Maria: Kyaaa!!
Robin: I take it you don't need your legs and arms?/You don't need your arms and legs right?
Maria: No!! not me!!
Maria: You are the one that one that doesn't need them...!!
Robin: "Grand Jacuzzi Clutch"!!!
Maria: Aaargh!!!
Awesome thanks!:kata:

Yes, I've acknowledged that that can happen. If it does, then so be it. However, Oda has now already had Bao Huang announce Page 1 and Ulti's defeats, and he specifically showed Black Maria's defeat. Why skip over these 2 then at that point? If it happens though, for sure. Just odd transitions then I guess.

And nah I'm suggesting that their fights aren't actually done and they will continue to fight Jinbe and Franky respectively.
It’s not so odd, though.
We’ve seen it before.
The only reason you know for a certain Usopp and Chopper won is because the narrator tells you.
You didn’t get to see Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Xmas’ faces and the Doom right after their defeat.
You only got it at the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.