Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping King would catch a win against Marco or at least take out a portion of the samurai forces. But nah lol

Instead he got sidelined the entire raid until Zoro was good to fight him. Would of been better off just not even having him at Onigashima from the start, and just have him fly in near the end of the raid for dramatic effect.

Sales are no different than the time the Strawhats were the focus, if anything the explosive sales originated after Luffy's solo rescue arc and returned to similar pre Sabaody levels around Dressrosa.
Sales have definitely dropped in Wano from last volume which did 2.5 millions copies sold compared to 4 million in previous arcs i believe. trying to find numbers, if I am wrong, my bad

Sanji is the one who got his ass kicked
sAnjI iS tHe blablabla, dude shut up, he is up vs 2 yonko commanders in base, you guys are happy for this stuff? Marco also didnt managed to do much vs those 2, so idc why are you so happy, Marco was a yonko candidate, should we make Sanji a Yonko candidate also for holding his own vs the top 2 calamities? Seems fair.:milaugh:

Judging by zoro's rooftop performance, having anything harder than a mid diff vs king is just bad writing.
Queen is a typical sanji opponent: slow and big, so the fight should also be a mid diff.
Marco couldn't do shit to king, i wonder how would he perform against kaido if he got involved in that fight, imo he should just stay in the live floor providing medical assistant.

sAnjI iS tHe blablabla, dude shut up, he is up vs 2 yonko commanders in base, you guys are happy for this stuff? Marco also didnt managed to do much vs those 2, so idc why are you so happy, Marco was a yonko candidate, should we make Sanji a Yonko candidate also for holding his own vs the top 2 calamities? Seems fair.:milaugh:
But his point is Sanji got beat up 2v1 so he wasn't holding his own 2v1.

If King has not used his hybrid mode that means that he is not being pushed to his strongest mode and he's not fighting anywhere near his highest level. The last time we saw Marco he had a few bruises which means he's being pushed to a higher level than King.

Semi serious attack? Really? You are going to claim 2 Yonkos using the strongest attack we have seen from them and the strongest attack in the entire manga is them being semi serious? Come on now. That's the BS I'm talking about when I say people try to downplay Zoro's strength. That attack was designed to kill all SN and Zoro was the only one capable of stopping it on the roof.

We have seen Katakuri powers and strength he is not at Zoro's level. He wouldn't have been able to stop Hakai. Marco it's great at taking attacks because his devil fruit heals him. That doesn't mean he's good equally good at stopping attacks.

What you don't seem to understand is I'm not basing Zoro strength just off blocking Hakai. I have noticed that for some reason people think when I start talking about Zoro strength all I'm looking at is Zoro stopping Hakai and scarring Kaido. That is wrong. I'm looking at everything Zoro has done on the rooftop, his feats and the power required to achieve those feats and how else it can be used.

Blocking Hakai required a large and powerful barrier haki. They same power could be used to clash with Kaido just like Luffy did because if Zoro can create a large and strong barrier haki to clash/block hakai then he could create smaller weaker ones to clash with weaker attacks. It's the same with asura mode. We have never seen him use that mode and then run out of energy which means is not a mode that he's limited to just one use. If Zoro, heavily injured and in poor condition, can best Kaido with asura mode the Zoro in a better condition would be able to do the same and use that mode more times and longer.
Marco has been fighting in the entire war my dude, holding back Queen and King, clashing with Big Mom and so forth.
You have not even seen King btw, so it´s baseless.

yes semi serious. The attack was done to cover as much AoE as possible but those were not even remotely both of their strongest attacks. Neither of them even used Haki. AdvCoC is far stronger on an individual basis.

Luffy would not be able to stop Hakai either, he has no weapon. Both Luffy and Katakuri can dodge though and deal with it differently.
Luffy can´t stop a King sword attack with his body either.

Already addressed this point.

Dude Asura, by Zoro´s own admission, was his strongest attack, and it barely gave Kaidou a scar.
Meaning this is all equally baseless and something you hope will happen.

At least I understand New World is awful from an arc and understand Oda casting a wide net on support characters while lacking focus on the other SHs made it awful. Something you lack understanding of
Was Zoro bad on the roof, too?You just like that Zoro has the same treatment as Luffy. You've been slandering Sanji before. You don't care about other people

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Instead he got sidelined the entire raid until Zoro was good to fight him. Would of been better off just not even having him at Onigashima from the start, and just have him fly in near the end of the raid for dramatic effect.
facts, all the hype with king using fire because of his race but he still couldnt use all of that to stop the samurai from attacking kaido, or to stop sanji from saving momo. its just bad writing from oda tbh.

Not even the issue, the issue is Oda's weird obcession with Luffy and that Luffy has been one dimensional in NW
Zolo is not even one dimensional in new world. Dude has been either getting lost or just there to fight and cool looking one shot. He is not even counted one dimensional, he is half dimension. Atleast Luffy has emotions and expressions. Oh, btw Oda didn't remove humor side of Luffy, Oda removed savageness of Luffy. Luffy became soft post skip and with G4, his fights became bad/worse and half of the time someone has to save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.