Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he can defeat him since he got the power , he recovered and for sure he improved his CoC haki. just laughing about that doesn't mean you are right man :D
Improved his CoC Haki whilst falling from Onigashima or when he was drowning? Or did he train with someone before getting KO'd by Kaido...again? Just denying Luffy not beating Kaido 1 v 1 doesn't make you right 😀

i think oda simply changed the plot regarding zoro in the middle of wano arc. i guess his initial plan was to develop zoro's character more and make him hold off kaido alone in rooftop till luffy gets back up and his eventual 1 vs 1 fight. but he got scared about zoro might become more popular than his golden boy luffy and opted for generic zoro vs king fight. he didn't even bother to develop his character. see the early wano chapters. zoro promised hiyori, otsu and yasui. it was clear that zoro's beef was against kaido....... oda completely disregarded his promise and made him a fool by making him say "luffy will be a pirate king"...... i mean that dialog is cool in other situation but in this situation zoro should focus on his objective more......

i bet oda made yamato's character so late exactly for this reason. that unnecessary character stole zoro's fight...... do you know whats even worse? upcoming "double pain" will make zoro's character irrelevant in the next arc too

i think oda simply changed the plot regarding zoro in the middle of wano arc. i guess his initial plan was to develop zoro's character more and make him hold off kaido alone in rooftop till luffy gets back up and his eventual 1 vs 1 fight. but he got scared about zoro might become more popular than his golden boy luffy and opted for generic zoro vs king fight. he didn't even bother to develop his character. see the early wano chapters. zoro promised hiyori, otsu and yasui. it was clear that zoro's beef was against kaido....... oda completely disregarded his promise and made him a fool by making him say "luffy will be a pirate king"...... i mean that dialog is cool in other situation but in this situation zoro should focus on his objective more......

i bet oda made yamato's character so late exactly for this reason. that unnecessary character stole zoro's fight...... do you know whats even worse? upcoming "double pain" will make zoro's character irrelevant in the next arc too
:pepemotion:

Status
Not open for further replies.