Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
one or two tobi roppo getting back up is fine ~ especially whos who and sasaki. the others should be down for good imo.
Post automatically merged:
Agree at best three.
Ulti and BM defeat where okay and also clearly. If Pageone get one chapter again vs Usopp who get a powerup, then I would be fine.

As long as WsW and Sasaki stand up only with awakening im really okay with it. Not everyone should have awakening so it make sense that Ulti+BM staying down while WsW and Sasaki as the highest flying six stand up to continue to fight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As long as WsW and Sasaki stand up only with awakening im really okay with it. Not everyone should have awakening so it make sense that Ulti+BM staying down while WsW and Sasaki as the highest flying six stand up to continue to fight.
yeah especially since those fights werent fully finished and were left open ended. i expect wsw and sasaki to go for another round.

one or two tobi roppo getting back up is fine ~ especially whos who and sasaki. the others should be down for good imo.
In that case if Oda is gonna have Franky and Jinbe finish them off then fair enuff. However if he's gonna have the Scabbards finish them off (which I think is the far more likely scenario) then I really hope not. Sanji and Zoro's fights are already getting focus at this point, it is incredibly unlikely that Oda goes back to Franky vs Sasaki or Who's Who vs Jinbe.

A lot of these fights were already dissatisfying as is, robbing Franky and Jinbe of their victories against them would only make those fights all the more forgettable.

You really believe Sanji wasnt destroyed by Doffy.

Doffy wasnt even using Haki to block Sanji
He instantly used "Parasite" after saying the attack was powerful, these clashes happened more than once when he fought Luffy and Luffy looked much worse than Sanji, but Luffy wasn't mid air, and he got Law's help and warnings the whole arc cuz he is impulsive, it's completely different. Doflamingo didn't cared about any "Gatling" Luffy used, and he did cared during Sanji's attack in a situation where Sanji was in complete disadvantage, had no knowledge, mid air and near to clouds, as said by Law himself in the same chapter.

Your problems are learning to read decently.

Oda also has the costume of drawing haki when both fighters are using haki, "Hawk Gatling" has haki appearing, so makes total sense for Doflamingo to show it while defending himself.

Last edited:
Zenkai boost? Its not DBZ lmao
And you know power creep has actual implications right like Naruto and Sasuke literally became God's, God new attacks, more DC, more AP.

Sanji is still using his dog shit DJ and even in this very arc failed to beat Page One even with Raid Suit.
Same attacks, same DC, what changed?
He wasn't using haki or diable jambe. Just practicing for the first time in the suit. Try not to take the clash too seriously.

In that case if Oda is gonna have Franky and Jinbe finish them off then fair enuff. However if he's gonna have the Scabbards finish them off (which I think is the far more likely scenario) then I really hope not. Sanji and Zoro's fights are already getting focus at this point, it is incredibly unlikely that Oda goes back to Franky vs Sasaki or Who's Who vs Jinbe.

A lot of these fights were already dissatisfying as is, robbing Franky and Jinbe of their victories against them would only make those fights all the more forgettable.

Just pointing out, but many fights started 10-20 chapters prior without actually "starting" for the reader.

The F6 fights initially started in 998 for Jinbe/Franky, yet they weren't addressed for 20 chapters with only a few scenes in between. Robin's fight started in 1005, same deal, not addressed until last week.

This chapter sounds very much like a transition one, the end does not mean the next chapter is focusing on Sanji's fight next. Not to mention that even without the F6, weaker ranked members like Hawkins, Apoo and Jack are around. Same with Perospero and Fukurokuju. Does anyone actually expect them to go down after King/Queen?

Therefore, not that weird if some of the F6 come back, like i mentioned to you the other day. It could focus on some of those fights above, before finally returning to some of the recovered F6, then All Stars.

there is no special awakening for Zoan user if they are awaken or not they don't have extra form because of that. the awakened Zoan in Impel down are weird they don't even speak . i would think that was the result of some experiments and the awakening were forced.
I agree with ur take on the zoans at impel down ^^.
If Oda does write awakenings into the story for the zoans then I also don't expect it to be entirely new forms but rather something like incredibly fast regen and "toughness" kinda like the zoans on Impel Down ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.