Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei is still fresh, and could very well join up against Big Mom or Cipher Pol.

I think strawhats will not fight Kaido, most of them will be burned out after their respective fights
BM wanted robin alive.. its likely that we get a plot regarding RObin defense or rescue by SHP

Ussop has yet to shine..NAmi is fresh...technically... chopper is a granpa..zoro may be out of commission after his fight with king or in midst of his fight with kaido.

marco can assist the roof primarily jimbe,sanji,franky are the main vanguard in the dome, brook, ussop and nami are yet to be given any plot

Zoro scarred Kaido after blocking the strongest attack we've seen in the manga thus far - the only way Oda creates tension with Zoro vs King is if the treatment starts running out at some point during the fight, which is super meh.

I mean King was literally shitting himself at the prospect of Zoro recovering so Oda's not even tryna hide Zoro's strength at this point; I'm expecting a solid high-diff fight but it's disappointing for Zoro's last fight to be such an obvious W, especially seeing as he just awakened a whole new power that will push him into the top-tier when mastered.

Last edited:
BM wanted robin alive.. its likely that we get a plot regarding RObin defense or rescue by SHP

Ussop has yet to shine..NAmi is fresh...technically... chopper is a granpa..zoro may be out of commission after his fight with king or in midst of his fight with kaido.

marco can assist the roof primarily jimbe,sanji,franky are the main vanguard in the dome, brook, ussop and nami are yet to be given any plot
Franky is destroyed, Robin tired out
Usopp, Nami not doing shit to Kaido
I hope to God this does not happen

Is Pero dumb?
Ehm Did Pero forget that Sanji never was planned to mary Pudding for real

They wanted to kill Sanji and all after all before he could say Yes
you know he's up over his head when he tried to shoot an arrow at sanji when his younger brother with FS couldn't hit him with a stealthier projectile .

i hope that slap from neko brought him to his senses
Post automatically merged:

fanky shogun is destroyed .. but he's fine

H

humanbeing

Franky is total fine man only his Shogun was damaged but we as we know Franky can repair it and Robin is tired but a little bit rest is enough it is not like she severed a huge injury or anything.
they will not fight against Kaido though against BM or CP-0 it is possible for them to fight.

Franky is total fine man only his Shogun was damaged but we as we know Franky can repair it and Robin is tired but a little bit rest is enough it is not like she severed a huge injury or anything.
they will not fight against Kaido though against BM or CP-0 it is possible for them to fight.
Yes big mom and CP0 is possible since they lesser threats

Chapter positives:
1)King abilities are pretty cool.
2)Some information about his background.
3)Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen(its gonna be lit).

Chapter negatives:
1)Short chapter(especially after TWO WEEKS)
2)What i was afraid of the most, will likely happen. Half dead Zoro defeating King.
3)The ninja fight was meh.
4)Drake and apoo still being absent after 15 chapters.

Overall a solid 3/5 chapter.
Zoro is 100 percent right now

H

humanbeing

next chapter we find out Zoro & Sanji one shot King & Queen and they're heading to the rooftop. :crazwhat:
Momotarobros.
sadly that is not happening they will take their time to defeat those two but maybe the 15 minutes are enough anyway Momo and Luffy should take off in the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.