General & Others Hiruzen Sarutobi is trash

Third Hokage is

• Total voters
• Hi guys ,

Well i watched / read Naruto series and was one of the best things that i read , That's why i didn't read boruto afterwards i don't want to read trashes lmao but nevermind that isn't our topic instead we have this trash :

• Kushina :
Take care of my child

• Trashubi :
I took that personally

The third Hokage is one of the worst characters in Naruto series who didn't take care of kid Naruto and made the ppl hating him for no reasons and he didn't even tell him about his parents and don't try to give me execuses oh if he said that they would know and he would be put in danger , mfs already know he is the kyuubi the news should be known to others this is just a trash execuses , he let danzo doing his shits around and because of him shusui died like that and also Uchiha clan got annhilated for fun let's not talk how he let orochimaro doing his experiences and because of that he was a threat for konoha and even in the war instead of killing him he let him alive and got killed instead and made both Sasuke and Naruto suffering let's not talk about the later cuz he only knows to give him some money that can only afford him to buy ramen , what ramen ? The cheapest food there to the point sometimes even this ramen he can't afford to buy it cuz he has no money while he fucking made his son under a tutor training and showing him manners while He made a kid managing himself and money alone and also getting hated by village i'm not capping about this but i was happy that Pain destroyed Konoha to show how Karma affects you .

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hiruzen led the village for approximately 40 years, likely add another 7 or 8 to that. Managed to keep Konoha around through 2 Shinobi World Wars and never hesitated to sacrifice himself for the good of his people.

Just cause he couldn't be the perfect father to 1 child doesn't make Hiruzen a bad guy. He's shades of grey.
mfs already know he is the kyuubi the news should be known to others this is just a trash execuses
The Akatsuki didn't know who the Jinchuuriki of the 9 tails was, arguably the most interested party in the series. If they didn't know, the other villages didn't know. Don't announce that shit unless you want your Jinchuuriki to end up like Gaara.
he let danzo doing his shits around and because of him shusui died like that and also Uchiha clan got annhilated for fun
The Uchiha clan was treacherous and dug their own graves. Hiruzen was far too soft in negotiating with them at all and the world is better with Danzo's solution. Unless you wanna roll the dice and hope the Uchiha don't revolt 8~ years after the last war ends and 8~ years after the Kyuubi attack devastated your village and 3~ years after Kumogakure stole Hinata and threatened war on Konoha for its ambassadors (rightful) demise.

So unless you think it's better to keep a clan of traitors around ya really need to give Danzo the props here, since Hiruzen was too weak willed to off those snakes.
he let orochimaro doing his experiences and because of that he was a threat for konoha and even in the war instead of killing him he let him alive and got killed instead
Yeah, nobody's perfect.