Status
Not open for further replies.
All that is in the realm of possibilities
Kuzan has already been given nuff focus, we already don’t know much about the new admirals and soon Akainu as Luffys great enemy
That's totally false. Aokiji's character is arguably the most mysterious and interesting out of all the admirals (tho my fav admiral is Kizaru). Him complying with all of Robin's wishes, even going as far as to almost killing her because he thought that's what she wanted and at the end of EL, let her go because now that's the life she wishes now. His form of justice is by far the most unique and makes the other admirals look like some mid and irrelevant side characters. We can also get a very interesting backstory of him and we still don't know about the favour that Garp did for him.

Now that I think about it, the possibility of Aokiji being in SWORD is almost null to me.
  1. Drake is the captain of SWORD. I highly doubt that someone like him will lead people like fucking Aokiji.
  2. Aokiji's character suits better for him to be a revolutionary if anything. All this interest in Robin + being extremely doubtful of the marines' future under Akainu as the fleet admiral.
Let's see what happens. I don't think he's a current SWORD member. But I do think that him being a member along with Akainu before becoming an admiral is still a possibility.

Seriously tho, the dude could say anything at this point and I think we'll all be fine with it, take usopp, when giving nationalities to the crew everyone got a specific country, but for usopp, he just said he's from Africa
I'm from Brazil

and it's kinda funny how he said Luffy was from Brazil

you know, there's this thing were people call brazilians "Monkeys"

:ihaha::cantseeme::shame:

what an absolute legend, 0 fucks given

Oda is the GOAT

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm from Brazil

and it's kinda funny how he said Luffy was from Brazil

you know, there's this thing were people call brazilians "Monkeys"

:ihaha::cantseeme::shame: