News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Not the same thing at all.
Pre-TS the SH's didnt even know what haki was.
Comparing it with Post-TS, after Zoro even recognizes Luffy's CoC on fishman Island makes no sense.
Let him be
They wanna compare pre ts stuff with post ts stuff
Zoro knows haki ans has witnessed CoC , if he denies having CoC...I accept his words
Also the fact that we didn't see CoC sparks or burst from his attack.

When iva asked that, we saw luffy use xox at first
We saw the visuals and impact of CoC before people started talking

When zoro used CoC, No coc visual around
Kaido assumed zoro can use it but he isn't sure.
Nobody used CoC and we don't see visuals

Kaido can mistake Zoro's aura as cOC, we saw luffy mistake Cracker had CoC until he realised nah it isn't CoC

Oda left zoro having CoC ambiguous for a reason
Oda let it ambiguous just for you Ndule .
You r that important.
:feelsokeman:

nothing, just trying to emphasize Enma is a powerup since its a upgraded sword
Well it is ^^". Don't get what the problem with that is tho :catsweat:
Enma has the special characteristic of being able to draw out Haki but like we've seen, Zoro is only the second ever person to have been able to tame the sword. Ordinary people would die from using it.
Currently Zoro seems to be able to control the sword much better than he did the first time though and can most likely control just how much output Enma can dish out as opposed to Enma just drawing out his haki indiscriminately.

*disclaimer lol
this is just my take on this argument, it isn't a translation from the vivre card:catsweat:

The difference is Luffy showed CoC while Zoro didn’t if Kaido felt CoC from Zoro he would have said “so you have CoC” or something along the lines as a statement and not as a question. At this point I don’t mind if Zoro has it, but a clear evidence doesn’t exist yet.
Kaido “questioned” Luffy having CoC when he clearly used it to knock out fodder.
The clear implication here is that both Ashura and Kaido think Luffy used CoC.
But there is no assertion.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well it is ^^". Don't get what the problem with that is tho :catsweat:
Enma has the special characteristic of being able to draw out Haki but like we've seen, Zoro is only the second ever person to have been able to tame the sword. Ordinary people would die from using it.
Currently Zoro seems to be able to control the sword much better than he did the first time though and can most likely control just how much output Enma can dish out as opposed to Enma just drawing out his haki indiscriminately.

*disclaimer lol
this is just my take on this argument, it isn't a translation from the vivre card:catsweat:
Oda draft said if Sanji use Enma, he will immediately awaken his lineage factor :crazwhat: