News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Let him be
They wanna compare pre ts stuff with post ts stuff
Zoro knows haki ans has witnessed CoC , if he denies having CoC...I accept his words
Also the fact that we didn't see CoC sparks or burst from his attack.
>Kaido is someone who served under Rocks and had Big Mom and Whitebeard as crew-mates. He, himself, has CoC as a Yonko and has fought CoC users in Oden, Shanks, Kidd, Luffy, Roger, Rayleigh, and many more most likely.

Noodle: Kaido retarded he doesn't know shit, it doesn't matter if he thought Zoro has CoC, hollow words from this clueless fucker.

>Zoro has a captain who used CoC twice in his presence

Noodle: Zoro is a master in knowledge of CoC, he seems confused in heat of the moment while collapsing, so it confirms he doesn't have CoC

Fucking hell :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

W
Kaido “questioned” Luffy having CoC when he clearly used it to knock out fodder.
The clear implication here is that both Ashura and Kaido think Luffy used CoC.
But there is no assertion.
Kaido then went on to compare him with kidd. After talking about CoC
Ashura compared him with Oden

Zoro? Kaido didn't compare him to anyone who uses CoC
Which means he isn't sure about him having CoC

I

Indigo

This is pointless guys, let them keep yelling like a bunch of kids.

They don't want to be open to the idea of Zoro having CoC, so it doesn't matter what you say to them.

It's a waste of time, i'm done.

Especially when there's so many low effort baiting posts like "So just Luffy and Sanji has CoC?"

:kayneshrug:

Let Oda give them the L when the time comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Narratively, yes. People wanted to have King and Queen portrayed as duo with 1.32 and 1.33 difference- and the bounty literally being 1.39 and closer (and above) Marco rather than Queen is just funny.
İts the same as Marco and Queen only 16 Mio and 60 Mio difference in a billion range that's 1%-5% difference

Kata had 125 Mio above Smoothie and percentage wise 13.4%

That's not really a big difference in no way
Reminder that the Admirals will job to Zoro and Sanji
They will wipe the floor with them especially with Sanji
Can't even touch Doflamingo