News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

we know for 10 years that shanks stopped kaido from going to MF but until yesterday we thought both had their entire crew with them. the VC reveals kaido only had one of his YC with him and this guy is acting like the VC revealed a major W for shanks??? the feat was know for 10 years and the only new thing is the big nerf it got... a yonkou with his entire crew stopping another yonkou with only one commander is not a W is just an obligation

I saw someone saying that this info was on the VC, maybe it's a headcanon :kayneshrug:

It will be weird to put BM there when she is next to him xd.
And they didnt crossed paths in these 20 years, like BM said when talking to him.
The vivre cards are up to 1023. Kaido and BM fought before that. So Oden> Shanks and BM if Extravlad isn't trolling as usual.
It's literally the arabs who translated it and said Kaido hasn't fought anyone as strong as Oden in 20 yrs

So yea Oden > Shanks if you want to believe in that

Because Blue Deep Databook and others 100% confirm Kaido and Shanks did fight
Oden was described as invincible by the narrator so :kayneshrug: Oden>Shanks, BM who cares. The Yonko still reign supreme over the navy scrubs in combat

really didn't know that, even though i am arab myself :D lol
then research it :)
72 is not an overestimate btw if we talk about every group of thoughts in Islam
Post automatically merged:

we know for 10 years that shanks stopped kaido from going to MF but until yesterday we thought both had their entire crew with them. the VC reveals kaido only had one of his YC with him and this guy is acting like the VC revealed a major W for shanks??? the feat was know for 10 years and the only new thing is the big nerf it got... a yonkou with his entire crew stopping another yonkou with only one commander is not a W is just an obligation
no VC never said ONLY
btw Shanks WON with ZERO DAMAGE

fandom : 39 Kaido is not even close to his Prime
fandom : 39 Shanks is as strong as he can be

and I do agree with both statement
Because 39 Kaido wasn't able or (doesn't) use hybrid form and doesn't know (?) adv CoC as shown clearly on the flashback.
Shanks 39 can use adv CoC with possibly all top haki, he is not Kaido who has DF who can train and maximize his capabilities even after 39 age.

So unless you think Shanks will eat DF or gain another arm. Don't expect him to be alot stronger after the current age unlike Kaido.

yes ... 6 years before Oden't prime ... when Oden couldn't even use Ad.CoC ... so no ... Roger can't do the same to prime Oden
not to mentioned Oden was fine after a NAMED ATTACK to begin with
His head was bleeding after just one attack and he couldnt even cover himself with coc. Aside from that kaido is stronger now than 20 years ago so current kaido>past oden.

Kaido lost in hype game to Shanks 2 times

btw

a weaker swordsman (Zoro) scared him for like
a far weaker CoC user (Luffy) fought him equally even without his DF

Shanks will FUCK him up
Kaido RUNNING LIKE DOG is the smartest shit he ever done
Again scarring kaido doesnt equals beating him and we dont know the details of their marineford confrontation. Shanks+crew vs kaido and 1v1 are two very different things.

His head was bleeding after just one attack and he couldnt even cover himself with coc. Aside from that kaido is stronger now than 20 years ago so current kaido>past oden.
that list is about people who BEST Kaido
Oden did that
Kaido PTSD PROVES that

Again scarring kaido doesnt equals beating him and we dont know the details of their marineford confrontation. Shanks+crew vs kaido and 1v1 are two very different things.
I know
Shanks + crew high diff Kaido + Crew or less
Shanks himself beats him extreme diff

Because 39 Kaido wasn't able or (doesn't) use hybrid form and doesn't know (?) adv CoC as shown clearly on the flashback.
Shanks 39 can use adv CoC with possibly all top haki, he is not Kaido who has DF who can train and maximize his capabilities even after 39 age.

So unless you think Shanks will eat DF or gain another arm. Don't expect him to be alot stronger after the current age unlike Kaido.
did you miss the part when I said "I AGREE"

this 39 proves the SKILL GAP among 2 characters ... Shanks skill is really far above most tiers
as most Yonko and Admirals weren't that much a big deal around age 40

but people like Roger , Garp or maybe WB were

No trolling but Kaido > Shanks was pretty damn much implied when Killer and Kid said Kaido is the strongest pirate despite establishing an alliance to take Shanks down.
Kaido > ANY ONE is pretty damn much implied with WSC alone

but Kaido gave Shanks a hype that Killer comment just can't fully overshadow it

putting Shanks among GREATEST people he know and alongside a man who almost killed him and 3 Kings is as high of a respect a man can get

did you miss the part when I said "I AGREE"

this 39 proves the SKILL GAP among 2 characters ... Shanks skill is really far above most tiers
as most Yonko and Admirals weren't that much a big deal around age 40

but people like Roger , Garp or maybe WB were

Kaido > ANY ONE is pretty damn much implied with WSC alone

but Kaido gave Shanks a hype that Killer comment just can't fully overshadow it

putting Shanks among GREATEST people he know and alongside a man who almost killed him and 3 Kings is as high of a respect a man can get
Damn can‘t you already just stop it?

For THE CURRENT STATE of the Story KAIDO is the strongest character. Neither Shanks nor, Imu or whom ever is stronger than Kaido in the CURRENT state of the story, but JUST because it‘s the nature of a Story, everybody who is a toptier such as Shanks, BB even (Big Mom if she make it through wano )and etc just may end up a bit stronger, AFTER KAIDO being beaten or killed or what ever! But for NOW he is the strongest.

@BOCCHI if you're still here would you be willing to translate this?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Arabs call Yonko امام

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

For THE CURRENT STATE of the Story KAIDO is the strongest character..
no ... not a single strong proof imply that as a fact
he have the best claim

but Shanks is the only top tier who shined in hype game better than kaido
and story over shadowed Kaido by Shanks 2 times

p.s
you earned your name btw
a Reddit tier newbie