Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being called wings or star is not portrayal. Those are fanciful terms which can denote anything.

Portrayal is being called "Strong" by a reputable character.
Being able to hold your own against a Yonkou.
Being able to use All three types of haki.
Being hyped.

Portrayal is not taking group photos and being called a Star:gokulaugh:
Got the feeling you wouldn't disregard this term if it was used to refer to Zoro and Jinbe or Zoro and Luffy. But there's Sanji in the mix so it has to mean nothing, right ?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Look I get where you are coming from but Yamato is actually looking stronger than both of them. She has full blown CoC an amazing devil fruit and is actually fighting the strongest character in the series on equal ground without bullshit assistant or anything.
Yes. She's hype AF.
And what does it say about the 2 characters that we know, for 1000+ chapters that are the number 2 and 3?
Zoro is gonna master his CoC, forge black blade, etc. Plenty of room for growth still.
Sanji is gonna unlock god knows what. Plenty of room for growth still.
Get what I mean?

CoC isn't the deal here, she couldn't have CoC but get the exactly same feats.

At this moment she is far stronger than Zoro and Sanji for me. And im certain this isn't going to be a thing until EOS (considering she joins)
Having COC automatically means you have a higher potential than non COC user.

Take your headcanon elsewhere. Only 3 people have been able to hold their own against a Yonkou/2 in the SHP...and Sanji isn't one of them

By the way, this is what I wrote about Yamato way back @Geo

Bro fucking stop it with this shit. If she has CoC (let's see) she'll have top tier POTENTIAL, but there is no chance in fuck she is Top Tier atm.

Kaido wouldn't send Tobi Roppo after her if she was Top Tier. They were more than capable of fighting her.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What I expect with all my heart, is that Yamato keeps being strong AF after she joins, and doesn't end up fighting "tobi roppos" when she was obviously supposed to fight "calamities", like Jinbei. I find it quite symbolic that Jinbei didn't fight Jack, almost as if Oda is saying that "this last spot is reserved" for Yamato later on.
It's not a coincidence that Yamato or Jinbe didn't fight Jack, even though Oda could have easily written a plotline connecting Jack to either of them.

Meaning that we will 95% for sure get Fantastic4(?) vs 4 Admirals. The only doubt is if Greenbull fights either Sanji or Yamato. Both make sense for the little that we know about him, lmao.
My dream for admiral match-ups:

Sakazuki vs Luffy.

Green Bull vs Sanji

Issho vs Zoro

Orange Admiral vs Yamato and Jinbe.

Borsalino can be Teach's or Mihawk's hypetool or lose to Luffy earlier.

I've had to explain this 400 times, even with Kid/Law. CoC measures POTENTIAL. This is literally what Kaido said this chapter.

You don't reach your peak until your 40s/50s. Having CoC while young, doesn't automatically put you over anyone else. Ace and Doffy had CoC at 10 years old.
Again this is addressed in my post. Having COC means you have higher potential. Yamato has higher potential than Sanji ...she already has far superior feats and portrayal.
Being called wings is not portrayal

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's not a coincidence that Yamato or Jinbe didn't fight Jack, even though Oda could have easily written a plotline connecting Jack to either of them.

My dream for admiral match-ups:

Sakazuki vs Luffy.

Green Bull vs Sanji

Issho vs Zoro

Orange Admiral vs Yamato and Jinbe.

Borsalino can be Teach's or Mihawk's hypetool or lose to Luffy earlier.
what's with the orange admiral again?
Didn't get the memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.