Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

Your country is basically going to get ruined. Oden is sentenced to death and instead of gathering all Daimyos and saving your shogun while also attacking and putting end to Kaido's tyranny you sit in your house.

Imma not disrespect Oden's fight:yearight:

Bro be serious for once:goatasure:
I am serious. I even cited a story event regarding the mc and Zoro to prove it. These ppl have different codes.

Even last chapter Hyogoro would not let anyone enter the fights Zoro and Sanji are fighting even if it is alone.

The Dukes let the millennium city get destroyed just to protect one samurai.

The Daimyos have deep embedded loyalty just like that. The countries 9 strongest samurai and leader were set to execution, they had no choice but to deal with it.

It’s not always about making the choice to save lives in one piece, rather protect a traditional system of belief

Yeah you’re right, I forgot she used it indirectly on fodders without trying to knock them out, which in a way makes it even more convenient it didn’t happen earlier. I wish there was an explanation because it’s really a big plot hole but Oda acts like he just expects us to not think about it.

That’s a poor excuse, to be honest. I don’t think Ushimaru and the other two are the type of guys who would rather die from hunger in their cell than fight Kaido one last time, even if it means death.
What are they fighting for? They had no reason to fight until they saw the journal.

I don't mind if yamato is stronger than anyone. But when you look at the scan she did nothing, not like the spoilers line said. Yes it's impressive that she can face kaido in 1 vs 1 but luffy did that, post hakai zoro also did that.

When you look the panels, she tried something but kaido countered like nothing. Kaido did the same thing she flew away. And now raimei hakkai clash with potentially adv.coc. yes she has potential but nothing dangerous for kaido. Yamato didn't show any thing to kaido, never speedblizted him, didn't even damage kaido. More like yamato is doing her best to not be beaten.

As long she doesn't punch kaido like luffy did, or cut/break Kaido's scale like zoro, she is below them that's for sure. And it's not like kaido is 100% too, dude has probably half of his strenght right now.

@nik87 @Demongodzolo @Gensui Sazid @mly90 @Zowo @HA001 @Punpun @Daikenki @Marimo_420 @SinOfGreed
Don't fall on temporary hypes. It's her moment, she needs to shine.
Whoever put Yamato above Zoro, they smoking cigaweed. Y'all high for sure.

Well gah damn Ushimaru couldn’t deny zoro as his kid even if he wanted…..Makes me kinda wanna rewatch the ryuma fight

It’s crazy how Luffy and Dragon don’t look a thing alike unless Luffy uses Gear 4 and Sanji inherited his father’s facial hair and natural hair color (to be fair his mom was also blonde)

Robin was practically identical to her mother (pre-ts) Usopp has his dad’s lips and as for chopper? Well all raindeer’s look alike he just had a blue nose

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am serious. I even cited a story event regarding the mc and Zoro to prove it. These ppl have different codes.

Even last chapter Hyogoro would not let anyone enter the fights Zoro and Sanji are fighting even if it is alone.

The Dukes let the millennium city get destroyed just to protect one samurai.

The Daimyos have deep embedded loyalty just like that. The countries 9 strongest samurai and leader were set to execution, they had no choice but to deal with it.

It’s not always about making the choice to save lives in one piece, rather protect a traditional system of belief
Daiymos not attempting to save Oden from the execution or even ally with him for his final fight with Kaido cannot be explained with such bullshit.

Oda was doing crack while writing this part.

Daiymos not attempting to save Oden from the execution or even ally with him for his final fight with Kaido cannot be explained with such bullshit.

Oda was doing crack while writing this part.
They had 5 fucking years
Couldn't Oden secretly tell them the reason i'm dancing is to save people and have them join him in the battle?
Could those guys attack and save Oden when he in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.