Status
Not open for further replies.
On a random note gents I hate choppers kung-fu point. He should have found ways to advance his jump point. I loved the design of it. Hell why not combine jump point and horn point
Kung Fu point fucking sucks

Chopper as a fighter completely sucks Post-TS

His points during the pre-TS were actually cool, now they are all meant to be "cutey" and it fucking sucks

That Horn Point is an absolute disgrace

His points during the pre-TS were actually cool, now they are all meant to be "cutey" and it fucking sucks

Facts. Pretimeskip horn point looked beastly.

Also why didn't oda have the Straw Hats visit kano kuni before wano kuni?

Isn't that place known for martial arts? That would have been a great place to level up the strawhats since that country seems to also focus on armament and ryou which explains Don Sam's dragon kick or whatever you call it
Post automatically merged:

Facts. Pretimeskip horn point looked beastly.

Also why didn't oda have the Straw Hats visit kano kuni before wano kuni?

Isn't that place known for martial arts? That would have been a great place to level up the strawhats since that country seems to also focus on armament and ryou which explains Don Sam's dragon kick or whatever you call it

In my opinion, Oda spent too much chapters focusing on Zeus and Nami/Ulti for how shitty the conclusion was.
Oda built her and gave her such a powerful boost to assist... to finish someone that was already defeated and half-dead? :jay-yeah: I don't follow this train of thoughts.
I would have kept the moment you posted, and then have Nami/Usopp seperate from the siblings and fight the numbers instead since apparently the gap between them and tobi roppo was too big to get anything decent from a fight perspective.
I don't disagree with you but, Ulti/Nami stuff never bothered me too much since I do not view Nami as a combatant. It made no sense in the first place for her to fight an Ancient Zoan Dinosaur. Oda gave it just to check a box.

The real Nami moments are in navigation, caring for children/ppl, and her respect of Luffy. Power ups are just an extra. Her getting Zeus is OP, means she can protect herself much better, and will not at any point be a liability. But fights for her are almost a non factor for me.

If anything, sincerely I would rather fights remain exclusive to Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Jinbei, and Franky.

Sanji, Nami, Robin, Chopper, Brook can be better utilized in infiltration, doctor-ship, and covert OPs.
  • Nami, strictly assisting in Navigation and weather related events (this is the grand line anyways, there should be more sporadic weather patterns).
  • Robin should strictly have been a means for us to learn more about History, Oda could've dropped much more OP lore though Robin reading Poneglyphs like in PreTS. For fucks sake, she was Rebecca's baby-sitter in Dressrosa.
  • Chopper was used correctly within Wano.
  • Sanji was used very poorly imo, but he has been a failure PostTS, so I'm not even surprised.
  • Brook was almost invisible in Onigashima. Hunting Poneglyphs should be left up for him from now on
This is why I have higher expectations from Vivi. I don't see her as a combatant, but rather a Diplomat. She could build the much needed bridge between countries throughout OP, the revolutionaries, sword, and in the Final Events as Leader of her Country.

I don't disagree with you but, Ulti/Nami stuff never bothered me too much since I do not view Nami as a combatant. It made no sense in the first place for her to fight an Ancient Zoan Dinosaur. Oda gave it just to check a box.

The real Nami moments are in navigation, caring for children/ppl, and her respect of Luffy. Power ups are just an extra. Her getting Zeus is OP, means she can protect herself much better, and will not at any point be a liability. But fights for her are almost a non factor for me.

If anything, sincerely I would rather fights remain exclusive to Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Jinbei, and Franky.

Sanji, Nami, Robin, Chopper, Brook can be better utilized in infiltration, doctor-ship, and covert OPs.
  • Nami, strictly assisting in Navigation and weather related events (this is the grand line anyways, there should be more sporadic weather patterns).
  • Robin should strictly have been a means for us to learn more about History, Oda could've dropped much more OP lore though Robin reading Poneglyphs like in PreTS. For fucks sake, she was Rebecca's baby-sitter in Dressrosa.
  • Chopper was used correctly within Wano.
  • Sanji was used very poorly imo, but he has been a failure PostTS, so I'm not even surprised.
  • Brook was almost invisible in Onigashima. Hunting Poneglyphs should be left up for him from now on
This is why I have higher expectations from Vivi. I don't see her as a combatant, but rather a Diplomat. She could build the much needed bridge between countries throughout OP, the revolutionaries, sword, and in the Final Events as Leader of her Country.
One of OP's problem is that despite wanting to be an adventure manga, it stays a battle manga at core. Meaning characters which are competent but aren't primarly focused on battle don't always get to show all their skills.:kayneshrug:

Favorite Member of each Organization?

1. Fujitora (Marines)
  2. Sabo (Revolutionaries)
  3. WsW (Beast Pirates)
  4. Katakuri (BM Pirates)
  5. Shanks (RH Pirates)
  6. Blackbeard (BB Pirates)
  7. Ace (WB Pirates)
  8. Law (Worst Gen) (Not including Luffy/Zoro)
  9. Doflamingo (Warlords)
  10. Sai (Grand Fleet)
  11. Lucci (CP9)
  12. Mr.1 (Baroque Works)
1. Smoker (Marines)
2. Iva (Revolutionaries)
3. Queen (Beast Pirates)
4. Katakuri (Big Mom Pirates)
5. Shanks (Red Haired Pirates)
6. Blackbeard (Blackbeard Pirates)
7. Ace (Whitebeard Pirates)
8. Law (Worst Gen)
9. Mihawk (Warlords)
10. Bartolomeo (Grand Fleet)
11. Lucci (CP9)
12. Bon Clay (Baroque Works)

haha ^^" Onigashima is gonna fall isn't it :catsweat:

Feels a bit too soon tho🤔
The picture is from a movie It was about a man who was afraid of heights
"The film stars James Stewart as former police detective John "Scottie" Ferguson. Scottie is forced into early retirement because an incident in the line of duty has caused him to develop acrophobia (an extreme fear of heights)"

The picture is from a movie It was about a man who was afraid of heights
"The film stars James Stewart as former police detective John "Scottie" Ferguson. Scottie is forced into early retirement because an incident in the line of duty has caused him to develop acrophobia (an extreme fear of heights)"
Pretty sure this is a Momo chapter. The reflection hint may be him being a reflection of Oden or reflection of Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.