Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Zoro-bros waiting for :

- Ichigoriya / Nigoriya imbued with advanced COA

- Nitoryu Rashomon + COC

- Hiryu Kaen coupled with Homurasaki and imbued with COC ( technique that will behead Kaido )

- And finally, the cursed EMBIMA YONEZU ONIGIRI + COC

Fuck Luffy, Yamatrap and Sanji tards btw

This is another evidence that the gap between Zoro, Sanji and Luffy is meant to be far smaller than the gap between Yonko and Yonko Commanders.

Zoro and Sanji are taking King and Queen in clean 1 vs 1's with everyone saying that they must not get involved in their fights, while Kaido is facing multiple teams that include Luffy for extended periods of times, before maybe at some point ending up in just a 1 vs 1 against him.

When Luffy will be a PK that surpasses Roger, Zoro and Sanji will easily be top tiers in their own right :myman:
Well most likely the gap between then will not be too much.

Luffy>Zoro>Sanji=Yamato.
Roger>Rayleigh>Gaban=Oden.

yea his review of the last chapter was HILARIOUS , he's saying Yamato is WEAKER then katakuri LOL , but when Luffy unlocked Advanced CoC he's like LUFFY OPENED THE DOOR TO THE TOP 10 OMG , he's trying so hard to have Sanji over yamato is hilarious
We Yamato bros know that Yamato is below Zoro, but she is still having impressive feats.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm in complete agreement with you guys, I'm really not sure why people are trashing this so much, the entitlement has really gotten extreme now. This sounds legitimately fucking awesome to me! OP has been on a roll again finally since Rooftop Piece and I am loving it!

These chapters are way better than Wano (pre Onigashima) too! But I know some people have some extremely deranged hate for Momonosuke and Yamato which doesn't help. I only hate the latter's Oden's obsession and the former's perviness but that's it.

:fujilaugh::cheers::stealthblack::finally:

(In before I get flamed, insulted and called things like a Stan, shill, low standards, easily impressed/amused etc lmfao)
One factor that might explain is that people might be fed up with "filler" chapters.
To me, Onigashima was a complete shit show until the Flying 6 fights conclusions, with just Roof Piece being at least a cool fighting moment in the middle of the garbage going down.
Never forget the 123048972319087546320974561097236479326419 chapters of Luffy climbing stairs and we wasting panels on random weird ass gifters just to make Luffy reach the roof on chapter 1000.
Also considering that we still have filler fights like Raizo vs Enel's grandpa, Killer vs Hawkins, Inu vs Jack, Neko vs Perospero, and POSSIBLY whatever Drake and Apoo end up doing....my god...
At this point, Law+Kidd vs Big Mom also feels like a filler fight to me.
Law makes an alliance to take down Kaido. Kidd gets captured by Kaido and wants revenge...both end up fighting Big Mom because reasons. And their fight complete lack the sense of "epicness" that the fight against Kaido has.
Despite liking the chapters, the back and forth is still really atrocious.
Any "let's waste panel time to show Momo still being afraid of heights" thing that happens really bugs me at this point. It's a culmination of every garbage decision Oda's been making this arc, not just "isolated events".
Again, that's just my opinion.:kayneshrug:
And some people get really bugged by Yamato's gag. Which I really don't understand. One Piece has a plethora of even more absurd gags and they don't near the same amount of hate. I pity them. :moonwalk:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you want Kaido to have an arc or not? What's the point of Oda making him go there? To get magma fisted by Akainu? So that Mihawk can gift his head to the Navy?

:myman:
I just love how people still keep trying to underestimate Admirals.

Akainu literally tells fucking Yonko that he doesn't care about him but more about him destroying the land and walks off clean after his most impactful attack.

Some people:

KAIDO WOULD WIN ON MARINEFORD LOLOLOL MARINES AFRAID.

Status
Not open for further replies.