Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo imagine what would happen to Kaido if Zoro merges thoses techniques together :

Ichigoriya + Nigoriya, then imbue all his body and swords with advanced COA, then goes Ashura with COC and uses a 9 sworld style attack coupled with Homurasaki.

Can Zoro destroy the whole grand line with this ?

White beard was already half dead before the fight with akainu who is stronger than kizaru and aokiji

Akainu is as strong as old white beard, maybe a bit stronger, had it been prime beard it would've been a massacre
Akainu had his hands in pockets and completely dominated WB even before his heart attack.

WB had to sneak attack Akainu with an island level attack while he was talking to Marco, and couldn’t even KO him

please tell me you're not serious with this take lol.
I am, I just don't think they are that impressive, I don't think they're yonko level, doesn't mean they are way behind they're just not at that level, maybe they got stronger during the ts but given current feats

Kaido>akainu, so hopefully the final fight won't be against them since it would really be underwhelming giving how the previous arcs already showcased stronger opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.