Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
EoS Blackbeard will never be able to run a gunlet this crazy like Kaido. This man is fighting every one while casually carrying an Island. This is just insane. He ain't even huff huff once:crazwhat:
Bb will just grab kaido and all that endurance goes away then its gg

B

Ballel

O
Haki being vague and being known by different names in different parts of the one piece world is what makes it more realistic and better than other power system imo. Real world is not ideal and does not follow a set of rules, there are always exceptions and deviations.
i see it the same way. many ppl say that haki is all over the place and that there are better power systems in manga but the vagueness and 'realism', despite it being a fantasy concept, makes it seem more natural and as a more 'organic' part of the one piece world

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
When did he train to use his Devil Fruit effectively?
Momo has been having his DF for a minute now. I don’t think he needs any training to fight Crydo equally. Crydo’s equal still thinks Mother Caramel is alive despite literally having her DF power.

Momonosuke isn’t fighting an extremely competent and experienced warrior, he’s fighting a deranged lunatic who screams in terror at the top of his lungs after receiving minor injuries.

I’m fine with an 8 year old child having as much DF mastery as a fool like Kaido.

Where did he get Oden's experience
His training etc
You don’t need these things to match Kaido in combat.

Kaido has never possessed any degree of skill in battle whatsoever, he very much is one of those mindless bruits using all of his might to defeat rabbits that Mihawk mocked all the way back in East Blue.

Kaido has no skill, no talent, no hand-eye coordination, etc. he is just a mindless brute with the fighting prowess equivalent to an 8 year old with no training. Momo matching Kaido for me is the most logical writing decision Oda has made in 3 years lol.

Zoro is Ryuma's blood, so if we use Shinobu's fruit to turn him adult, he suddenly becomes Pirate King level, or Luffy is Garp's blood.
Yes bro. Zoro and Luffy aren’t special because they work hard lol. Everybody in OP works hard but nobody can achieve what Luffy and Zoro achieve.

Luffy and Zoro are destined to succeed because they are messiah-like God-children with godlike genetic lineage. They were destined to succeed before this manga began simply because the sperm that created them was legendary, and for no other reason. I can list dozens of OP characters who train harder than Luffy but will never reach his greatness because they didn’t come from Godsperm.

If all we need to take people to their primes is Shinobu's fruit then why even have journey
Because Shonen executives make a lot of money from this shit lol. There is no other reason for OP to be anything more than a 5 year gag-manga lol. Just like how DBZ should’ve never been created as Dragonball should’ve ended before Goku grew up.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaidos endurance doesn't come from his DF. Its his human form and his haki which makes him durable and endure stuff.
No kaidos endurance comes from his dragon devil fruit that only let's acoc seriously hurt him

not much benefit in grabbing a man who is phisically stronger than him
There is when you can take his defence away and smack him with a quake punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.