Cause no where in sbs did oda ever say that shit

Known users on panel
Big mom
Kaido
Roger
White beard
Luffy
Off panel shanks and maybe black beard

Okay, if you look closer you see some lightening. But it is a fact that you need ACoC to scar kaido. So there is no way that Zoro just used Ryou, when even Kaido is stressed out about him having CoC.
I mean it's pretty obvious, Kaido named all people he considered is able to damage him, all of them were coc user plus in the anime you can clearly see Oden applying acoc

I have no job , no legal income. No place to live... thans covid , becouse you wont kill me , government will with their abuse of overeaching power.... I read today that they can even plant evidance on your phones and track you, but I couldnt believe it
It's official now, in Australia now they have access to all your online data without your concent and they prosecute for anything they don't like and the icing on the cake you can't leave the country and if they catch you trying they incriminate you and imprison you with impunity.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Cut Kaido head off while in dragon form to prevent his recovery would be best way to beat him in case transforming to full zoan is how Kaido heals:zorothink:
Dragon form is his most durable form but has no attack potency. Luffy walked through Boro breath with nothing but guts.
Probably went into fodder form cos he saw another Dragon.

Okay, if you look closer you see some lightening. But it is a fact that you need ACoC to scar kaido. So there is no way that Zoro just used Ryou, when even Kaido is stressed out about him having CoC.
Kaido just asked him if he had it
As of now it is not confirmed ( even tho he will awaken it)

On topic show me when oda said what you said about oden using adcoc

Or do you just lie👀

I've never hated a character more than yamato. Oda needs to knock the fuck out of her she has nothing to do with this fight. She had her moment now she needs to die
Oda is trying too hard to push the Momotarou theme.
Can't believe Oda pushed the rooftop supernova away not to give Luffy a solo fight, but so he could do a remake with Oden Jr and Oden Cosplayer:kaidowhat:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It's official now, in Australia now they have access to all your online data without your concent and they prosecute for anything they don't like and the icing on the cake you can't leave the country and if they catch you trying they incriminate you and imprison you with impunity.
You know at this point id rather live in desert than australia

Status
Not open for further replies.