Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye:kata: classic one piece humor? 28 year old adult momo being a scaredy cat? Flying blindly and bumping into any and everything because he's still afraid of heights? While giving everyone a literal mini stroke? (specially luffy, poor guy) kaido being a savage? Possible enel faces from zoro and sanji? (and the rest, specially king, what's his reaction gonna be, let me guess, King: ....) Big mom's dumb ass thinking momo was kaido when he flew through the floor she was on? Greatness, this is classic One piece, I approve, take a break Olda, you did good:kata:
Lmao Olda
Lolda
Yoda

Aye:kata: classic one piece humor? 28 year old adult momo being a scaredy cat? Flying blindly and bumping into any and everything because he's still afraid of heights? While giving everyone a literal mini stroke? (specially luffy, poor guy) kaido being a savage? Possible enel faces from zoro and sanji? (and the rest, specially king, what's his reaction gonna be, let me guess, King: ....) Big mom's dumb ass thinking momo was kaido when he flew through the floor she was on? Greatness, this is classic One piece, I approve, take a break Olda, you did good:kata:

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ENEL FACE FROM ZORO AND SANJI FROM THINGS LIKE FEARS OR SEEING A ENEMY OUT OF NOWHERE, THEY WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A SERIOUS FACE LIKE "WTF ARE YOU DOING LUFFYY"

A dragon is a "Ryu" (竜), a dinosaur is a "Kyoryu" (恐竜). The reason why it translates to "Dragon-Dragon fruit" is because it contains the character "Ryu" (竜), hence it's "Ryu-Ryu no mi" and every devil fruit names only uses 2 syllables eg Gomu-Gomu no mi, Mane-Mane no mi, etc

Besides, the two represents different ideas anyway. King being a "dragon" is about as relevant as Queen, Ulti, Page 1 and Sasaki being a dragon.

When people see a "Ryu-Ryu no mi", they see a 恐竜 (dinosaur).

When people see King, they see a "pteranodon"

When people see "Uo-uo no mi". they see a "龍" (dragon), which is synonymous to "竜".

The same "龍" that Ryuma slayed above the capital.

Therefore it doesn't matter the specification of the DF, because if Zoro was to slay King (the supposed dragon) above the capital, that "legend" to the people of Wano would be "slaying a dinosaur". Not "slaying a dragon" like Ryuma did.

Sit down, LePatrice:cheers:
Damn you neg-diffs him with education:crazwhat:

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ENEL FACE FROM ZORO AND SANJI FROM THINGS LIKE FEARS OR SEEING A ENEMY OUT OF NOWHERE, THEY WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A SERIOUS FACE LIKE "WTF ARE YOU DOING LUFFYY"
You'd be surprised how much of an ass the two of them can be, but you're right, a blend between confused and serious 'the hell are you doing luffy' would be more likely.

So you said Viz and TCB are not translators?
Stop avoiding the topic. Show me one panel where King was called a dragon by an individual in a speech bubble.

You can't because everyone recognise him as a dinosaur/pteranodon.

Thus, when if your headcanon of "Zoro slays King above the capital to complete Ryuma parallel", that legend would be slaying a dinosaur in the people's eyes.

Serialwinnerv7 hattrick :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Damn you neg-diffs him with education:crazwhat:
Fatrice is known for not knowing how to read, give him some time
:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.