Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter proved that Yamato could damage Kaido a bit, at least his forehead is bleeding. But he seems to recover immediatly after that. These are regeneration feats above Marco LoL.
I think Marco's regen is much superior than even Kaido's since he immediately recovered from massive damage caused by for instance the admirals I mean in ratio to what his durability is he recovers from crazy damage almost immediately, the issue is that once his stamina is over he is pretty much done for xd

We are in a Shonen your Will can erase every damage for a short amount of time
Just look at Luffy vs Lucci he was limit K-O but throw his best gatling at this moment
Will is more important for your attacks than health stamina or whatever you want

I think Marco's regen is much superior than even Kaido's since he immediately recovered from massive damage caused by for instance the admirals I mean in ratio to what his durability is he recovers from crazy damage almost immediately, the issue is that once his stamina is over he is pretty much done for xd
But his regeneration is really up there, much above average if you ask me. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.