Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really hate that she’s stronger than zoro and Sanji. Not realizing that both of them will surpass her this arc.
She isn't lol. She attacked Kaido with her club and adv.coc and just bleed him and next panel the wound disappeared.
Zoro half dead injured him forever and we don't know if he used coc or not (yes for me but whatever).

So she ain't do anything impressive more than zoro lol.

She isn't lol. She attacked Kaido with his club and adv.coc and just bleed him and next panel the wound disappeared.
Zoro half dead injured him forever and we don't know if he used coc or not (yes for me but whatever).

I give Yamato's credit for her durabity but even then Kaido trying to groom her is to be taken into account..

She isn't lol. She attacked Kaido with his club and adv.coc and just bleed him and next panel the wound disappeared.

She has been fighting one on one against Kaido and won a clash with him where both used powerful named techniques.

Yeah, blades scar. However, even Zoros scar wasn’t still bleeding while Luffy and Kaido were fighting.

Yamato’s just been more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.