• Escaping Wano

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Others (mention in the comments)

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I don't know why people cling on to the "Kaidou is just the same villian as any other villians" when Kaidou is the only villian who's connected to death. It's like saying WB and Ace can't die because none of the protagonists died before.
Death fits well the theme of a Samurai if we think about it also.

Just like Teach is connected to freedom and dreams and fits Luffy the most hehe.

Kaido is obviously vastly connected to Zoro to me, ideally.

Chapter 1025:

the world doesn't need another dragon.
Momosuke will not die, Oda confirmed that he will be the new Shougan. The other dragon (Kaido) is waiting that to happen.
Kaido the strongest ONI with the dragon fruit.

Chapter 1025 - Kaido is disappointed with Yamato because as an ONI you have to rule over human.
VC card of Zoro after many translations confirmed that Zoro went to Onigashima as an ONI exterminator.
Chapter 1023 - Ryuma will is connected with Zoro and fate is moving Zoro to revenge the shimotuki clan based.

ZKk is coming out pretty fine.

The ONi exterminator will not rest until this happen:

I bet Kaido is also obviously extremely pissed that his son like he calls Yamato betrayed him by idolizing his past rival Oden and even spelling to be him hahah.

I believe kaido is the first villain who will actually die bc:
1) He is connected to death more than any other character.
2) He is too strong to stay alive. Many would want to see him die since he is the current strongest.
3) you cant imprison him bc there is no prison that can hold him. Therefore he has to die.
4) He will serve no other purpose storywise once luffy defeats him.
Now many could potentially accomplice this task once he is significantly weakened. The top candidates are big mom(my favorite scenario), marines and blackbeard.

Ch of "twin dragon" emphasized that Kaido will die (not dragon Momo). There are Blood thirsty Kid, need soul Big Mom, Ryuma's paralel in zoro. I doubt Luffy will kill him, he will just beat him to down or incapacitated. Whoever will do it, Kaido will die

This poll will close: Jan 4, 2030. :shocking: