rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was rereadign Wano chapters, and boy this was luffy in chapter 922:

Luffy is terrified by a dam blast breath :gokulaugh:, 100 chapter later and this movement for some guys is folder just because Zoro can easily counter attack that.
I dont know if Yamato can wistand this attack but I am sure Zoro can easily do that :milaugh:
Or he's just terrified that he seemlying lost members of his Crew?

You claim that you reread chapters yet you somehow magically missed the most important part.

:nicagesmile:

Luffy's G4 AdvCOC jet culverin + Yamato's AdvCOC both combined attack failed to do What nerfed Halfdead Zoro did by a Oneshot

And They fighting 3v1 Against dragon kaido that Zoro was almost about to Oneshot in chapter 1002:kobeha:

Zoro's COC might be far stronger than yamato and luffy combined that he able to leave a scar in kaido

This chapter proves they cant damage kaido like halfdead Zoro did

and Kaido setup his own death by Saying this world cant exist 2 Dragon
:milaugh:

Luffy's G4 AdvCOC jet culverin + Yamato's AdvCOC both combined attack failed to do What nerfed Halfdead Zoro did by a Oneshot

And They fighting 3v1 Against dragon kaido that Zoro was almost about to Oneshot in chapter 1002:kobeha:

Zoro's COC might be far stronger than yamato and luffy combined that he able to leave a scar in kaido

This chapter proves they cant damage kaido like halfdead Zoro did

and Kaido setup his own death by Saying this world cant exist 2 Dragon
:milaugh:
Are you being 100% serious or just trolling?

Your fav character has so small panel time that even seeing him once alr makes you hype. Ouch.
Sanji is actually number 3 when it comes to screen time lol, the only characters above him are Nami and luffy
Post automatically merged:

This is overall a great chapter, king with his powerful statement brought me to tears, luffy at this point clearly has brain damage after all the hits he's been taking left and right since the beginning of wano he's like a broken machine repeating the same sentence

Yamato being that strong just means that the monster trio is about to be stronger than she is
:cheers:

Last edited:
Pretty good chapter overall. Great to see Snakeman again and the scene where we see the Libe Floor react to Luffy and Momo crashing through Onigashima was nice. Yamato's proven herself at this point and she's incredibly strong (still not crazy about her though but I don't think I really mind much whether she joins or not which she likely will). I'm looking forward to the rest of the Beast Pirates' fights.

If yamato joins the straw hats are ruined. Monster trio is over idc what anyone says. Sanji and zoro will not be stronger than yamato by fighting king and queen. She hassssss too staayyyyy in wanoo of she joinss i swear ill drop one piece unless oda makes it make sense
Lmao the insecurity of the “ buT thE MoNSter tRIo”never ceases to step into hilarity. Insecure about women (Nami’s role on the crew), insecure about strength (Jinbe’s in particular), and now insecure about stronger (because Nami is strong) women (Yamato). Maybe you should consider that Oda doesn’t give a rat’s ass about your powerscaling and your “it MUST follow this Formula because ReASonS”.

People obsessed with powerscaling are a reflection of the worst part of this fanbase.

@dirtyLarry and others spent yesterday saying Oda cleared everything up regarding Yamato's pronoun in the VC only for the actual chapter to have Kaido call Yamato his son and Luffy calling Yamato a brother lol.
You realize that we knew this for a long time? Really nothing new happened.

We can pretty much assume why Kaido always calls her "son" - he needs a male heir to become shogun. It's not because he's such a progressive and accepting father (like seriously, anyone really thinking he's calling her "son" because he totally accepts her wish has a few screws loose).

As for Luffy - he calls her "Yama-O", which basically translates to "Yama-person". It's often used for males, but in fact it's gender-neutral (just like the "boku" pronoun for example).

Stephen obviously has to take some liberties here to make it sound good for the English audience. "Yamabro" is a lot easier and catchier to read than "Yama-person".

So I don't really understand why you tagged me here, since nothing new happened?

The vivre cards (corrected by Oda himself) and the official promotion are abundantly clear - Yamato should be seen as a cis-woman, which even Artur of all people begrudgingly admited and changed in his reviews.

Lmao the insecurity of the “ buT thE MoNSter tRIo”never ceases to step into hilarity. Insecure about women (Nami’s role on the crew), insecure about strength (Jinbe’s in particular), and now insecure about stronger (because Nami is strong) women (Yamato). Maybe you should consider that Oda doesn’t give a rat’s ass about your powerscaling and your “it MUST follow this Formula because ReASonS”.

People obsessed with powerscaling are a reflection of the worst part of this fanbase.

Sanji haters: if X joins then Sanji will be weaker.

Sanji, everytime: This isn't even my final form

Status
Not open for further replies.