rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's just panelling.
Shinobu is very loyal to the Kozuki and would never leave Momo plus she is useless to Law and to any crew for that matter.
It isn't just about her standing alongside Law's crew; her previous interactions with Law do hint something will happen b/w them. I agree though, she won't necessarily join Law.

There was a theory goes around... that one of the crew will leave after wano, and its zoro, after learning his backstory in wano zoro will finally realize that he can become stronger without the crew, and luffy will not be able to convince zoro to stay.... in the end, zoro will see luffy as the final opponent to become the strongest, thus theyll fight to death, ....

This theory were made by a fan who obsess wants a good rivalry story, which one piece lacked, and oda already realized this and follow kishimotos way....

I want to see them comboing non stop:funky:
Post automatically merged:

Any chance Kaido and Big Mom copulated procreating Yamato?

That's still the million dollars question for me.
Kaido seems to consider humans beneath him and Linlin never talked about Yamato so I doubt it.Yamato might be a pure blooded Oni like her father for all we know

H

humanbeing

I was rereadign Wano chapters, and boy this was luffy in chapter 922:

Luffy is terrified by a dam blast breath :gokulaugh:, 100 chapter later and this movement for some guys is folder just because Zoro can easily counter attack that.
I dont know if Yamato can wistand this attack but I am sure Zoro can easily do that :milaugh:
Luffy was terrified more because he thought his friends were hit.

Luffy bragging all the time " Kaizoku ou ni wara nu" is kind of annoying tbh.

Is way to inflationary this year.

At least this time he said he won't die because he's the man who becomes pirate kind.

I can't remember when Luffy said he won't die !!!!

Has it something to do with his drowning, did he had a vision ?

I mean Roger said something similar to Rayleigh.

Do I read to much out of it ? Luffys sentence to Kaido was somehow new, because he added he won't die.

G

Gorosei Informer

Any chance Kaido and Big Mom copulated procreating Yamato?

That's still the million dollars question for me.
Big Mom said she sees Kaido as a a little brother. It doesn't explain Yamato's hair either. Yamato's mother is almost definitely a new character and even human potentially imo.

The reason Oda made Momo appear in Live Floor, is so that Zoro sees him & doesn't mistake him for Kaido later when ZKK Happens

Wait, BM doesn't have giants? Kinda strange ngl.
The giants openly hate her for what she did to Elbaf. She tried to regain favour by setting up a marriage with Lola and Prince Loki of Elbaf but she rejected it and ran away from Big Mom. Big Mom was banished from Elbaf and is their biggest enemy (literally) as far as I know/remember?

She actually said she couldn't even take down the other Yonko and become Pirate Queen without the giants help or something too? I'm loosely remembering what she said from WCI arc anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.