Speculations The hidden members of the Revolutionary Army

Okay I have a big problem with Oda’s portrayal of the Revolutionary Army.

Dragon wants to fight against the WG.
So they have:
Im
The five elders
CP0
Kong
Akainu
3 Admirals
Vice Admirals
SSG

We don’t know how strong Im, the five elders, Kong and CP0 are.
Dragon is not stupid, he planned for this war for over 20 years.
The biggest problem is that his commanders are not strong enough. Maybe we’re underestimating them, they probably did well against 2 Admirals but overall the WG and the Marines seem far stronger and superior.
I don’t even know if Sabo can beat an Admiral and he’s Dragon’s strongest commander.

There are only two options:

1. Karasu and the others are stronger then we think
2. Dragon has stronger commanders and allies within the Underworld.

I think Kuzan is one of them and Greenbull is the other one. Dragon send Kuzan as a spy to the Underworld and Blackbeard. He also send Greenbull to the Marines.
There’s also this question from the SBS:

Greenbull will fight against the WG as a Revolutionary and maybe Fujitora will join him.
Dragon would have Kuzan, Greebull and Sabo as his top commanders. Fujitora and people from the Underworld as his allies and Iva, Karasu and Co. as vets/commanders

I don’t think Dragon is planning on fighting the marines directly, rather he seems like he’s focusing strictly on the celestial dragons. As such he organized his men on this goal. He has one right hand, the strongest of the army in Sabo. Sabo is probably being trained to fight kong or CP0 head while Dragon goes for imu

Under that he has his five leaders, much like the CDs have the Gorosei.

Below that we have the fighters like Hack. Although not necessarily super strong are probably set up to hold off the rest of CP0.

The RAs fight is strictly with the CDs and the only reason they fought admirals are because they happened to be in Mariejoa.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I don’t think Dragon is planning on fighting the marines directly, rather he seems like he’s focusing strictly on the celestial dragons. As such he organized his men on this goal. He has one right hand, the strongest of the army in Sabo. Sabo is probably being trained to fight kong or CP0 head while Dragon goes for imu

Under that he has his five leaders, much like the CDs have the Gorosei.

Below that we have the fighters like Hack. Although not necessarily super strong are probably set up to hold off the rest of CP0.

The RAs fight is strictly with the CDs and the only reason they fought admirals are because they happened to be in Mariejoa.
Even so, Dragon should know if he wants to get to the Celestial Dragons, he has to get through the Marines, their main defense. Having sleeper agents within their ranks, who can rise up and seize control of it from within would be a perfect way for Dragon to slip pass them.

Even so, Dragon should know if he wants to get to the Celestial Dragons, he has to get through the Marines, their main defense. Having sleeper agents within their ranks, who can rise up and seize control of it from within would be a perfect way for Dragon to slip pass them.
And he’s already used them.

We still don’t know the full extent of kumas mission in the warlords and with Vegapunk, but it’s possible that he was able to create a hive of sleeper agents in the form of the Pacifistas who use Kuma as a base

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
And he’s already used them.

We still don’t know the full extent of kumas mission in the warlords and with Vegapunk, but it’s possible that he was able to create a hive of sleeper agents in the form of the Pacifistas who use Kuma as a base
That still doesn't eliminate the Marines from the equation. Lets say all the Pacifista have a piece of Kuma's conscience, that wouldn't be enough to get pass the Marines.

That still doesn't eliminate the Marines from the equation. Lets say all the Pacifista have a piece of Kuma's conscience, that wouldn't be enough to get pass the Marines.
That’s the thing is they don’t have to. The only heavy duty marine they need to worry about it Akainu, as i said, they were able to attack the CDs at the reverie with only two admirals showing up strictly because they were already there.

Why do you translate everything into Full Scale War & Match-Ups?
All they need to do is Defeat & Reveal Im to the World, cause an Uprising against WG & also take Celestial Dragons Hostakes
As simple as that
Luffy punched a single CD and they quickly sent Kizaru. Attacking Im and the CD is not that easy. The Marines and the CP0 are their defense. They also have the allied kingdoms. Dragon is basically fighting against the world. Akainu alone is a big threat.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
That’s the thing is they don’t have to. The only heavy duty marine they need to worry about it Akainu, as i said, they were able to attack the CDs at the reverie with only two admirals showing up strictly because they were already there.
But that only revealed themselves to the Celestial Dragons. After that attempted coup, they will strength security around Mariejois.

Luffy punched a single CD and they quickly sent Kizaru. Attacking Im and the CD is not that easy. The Marines and the CP0 are their defense. They also have the allied kingdoms. Dragon is basically fighting against the world. Akainu alone is a big threat.
I said Hostages
Ofc Marines & Everyone will be Dispatched but they won't be able to do anything as long as Celestial Dragons are at the tip of a Sword or with a Gun to their Face

I said Hostages
Ofc Marines & Everyone will be Dispatched but they won't be able to do anything as long as Celestial Dragons are at the tip of a Sword or with a Gun to their Face
But what about Im? Do you think that Dragon and his current commanders are enough to beat him/her? He or she should have really strong warriors as a personal guard
Post automatically merged:

All they need to do is Defeat & Reveal Im to the World, cause an Uprising against WG & also take Celestial Dragons Hostakes
As simple as that
btw Dragon made literally a declaration of war. I think he’s planning a full scale war

But what about Im? Do you think that Dragon and his current commanders are enough to beat him? He should have really strong warriors as his personal guards.
I'm pretty sure Dragon knows about him & prepared some king of Counter
This happened before, such as Scabbards being able to Damage Kaido & Wyper having Kairoseki & Powerful Dial to Counter Enel
Ofc Dragon will Fail to Defeat Im & discovers that Im-Sama is far more dangerous than he realized
But the point is that he believes they can infiltrate & defeat Im (The version he is imagining, which is clearly an understimation)

There is also Possibility that he is relying on Revealing some Dark Secrets about WG that will make Marines & Kingdoms turn against them or maybe he wants to take over a Secret Weapon that they have (Such as National Treasure that Doffy mentioned) & use it against them. (After all, Doffy believed that Treasure could allow him to replace Im & rule the World)

Yeah Kuzan could very well be one with the encharged mission to lookout over Teach and his teammates to see nothing too insane goes on and I bet Fuji might at least take a Neutral side soon enough. I don't expect the Grandmaster to fight him off to a last blood match at the war, that's for sure. xd

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
As simple as that
Because it's One Piece obviously there will be stupid full scale war that doesn't made sense if you think about it :pepeke:
Also respect the the poyo or else! :pepeanger:

The theme of the Revolutionary Army is being the underdog against the Great Power, much like in any revolution, and they dont need to fight the WG head on. The RA for sure use sabotage, assymetrical warfare, propaganda and other things against the WG. There's no need to for the RA to fight the full forces of the WG.

And if SWORD is related to Garp, i believe that Dragon know it, and that he know that when time come they also will engage in the war against the Celestials.

Is cool to think that the final War will be around the Monkey family and the ways the three members came up to deal with the Celestials.

Revolutionary army possibilities to win vs WG/CD:
*They have more hidden members inside the Marines!
*They have at least 1 Admiral as their ally!
*They have a plan for the 20 Kingdom alliance to turn on themselves!
*Vegapunk works with them and programmed SSG to turn on WG!
*Known members are stronger than we think and can dance with admirals!
*They have a way to heal Kuma and restore his former strength!
*They have or know about the location of 1 Ancient Weapon!
*They know about IM and how to get to him!
*Dragon is as strong as Xebec!