Powers & Abilities King is as strong as if not stronger than Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco stopped Kizaru with an unnamed move

now

the same move is Named…

named attacks and unnamed attacks aren’t really a scale imo

WB in the entirety of MF never used a named attack yet I’m very sure some of those attacks have names

Minhawk’s casual slash which cut the mountain and wasn’t named or when he aimed at WB both will have names in future like Zoro’s pound canon

Zoro vs Apoo used Shi shi son son Yet he NEVER stated “shi shi son son”…

point is… named and unnamed isn’t a real scale for me

Marco stopped Kizaru with an unnamed move

now

the same move is Named…

named attacks and unnamed attacks aren’t really a scale imo

WB in the entirety of MF never used a named attack yet I’m very sure some of those attacks have names

Minhawk’s casual slash which cut the mountain and wasn’t named or when he aimed at WB both will have names in future like Zoro’s pound canon

Zoro vs Apoo used Shi shi son son Yet he NEVER stated “shi shi son son”…

point is… named and unnamed isn’t a real scale for me
Sometimes they do X attack but the name of said attack isn't revealed until later on.

Yes, another King thread....

This thread is about Zoan King being as physically strong or even stronger than Big Mom in Base.

So we all know our Precious Little O-Lin and her abilities. She has the mind of a toddler, hasn't used haki or her homies. However she still has the physical strength of Big Meme.

Now let's see how much damage her attack could do too Queen.

In comparision to a Pheonix Brand from Marco

Now we can clearly see Phoenix Brand is an attack stronger than Big Meme's physical attacks on Queen.

However now Marco needed to use Phoenix Brand to replicate a feat King has done....

It's clear as day Marco needs to use a named attack to contend with King's Zoan Physical strength. But the fact that it was "Phoenix Brand" and that was an attack stronger than Base Meme punches is crazy. And before yall start crying....here's Meme struggling with the Sunny

And the Sunny is an ant to the Queen Mama Chanter

If King hit the Sunny....he'd absoultely obliterate it.

"Buh....buh...Meme knocked out Queen."

No she didn't......He was like concious in like 7 pages

------
Overall, since Meme is a Yonko and since I feel bad for her.....I may agree to her and Zoan King being around equal strength. Though she gotta prove herself.....since currently.

Nameless Zoan King = Pheonix Brand > Big Mom....in strength.
Thank you for wanking King for us, Chrono-kun.:cheers:

So Zoro is solo fighting a Pirate King level character :steef:
Great to know.

Sanji fights a laughable fat lard YC2
Zoro fights a Yonko+++ threat

Theres levels to this shiiii
This is the kind of mental gymnastic expected from Fen, not from you Blo
What's the next attempt? Trying to explain why Kata > Linlin, Vergo > Doffy or Sabo > Dragon?
:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.