Speculations Zoro’s and Sanji’s Bounties After Wano Will Surprise You

1.39 King seemingly "defeated" 1.374 Marco.
1.374 Marco easily handled 1.32 Queen.
1.057 Katakuri is by feats able to easily handle Queen.

This begs the question - is Queen really of 1.32 strength? My guess is no, he isn't. He is above Jack who himself has an inflated bounty. In reality Jack and Queen are probably closer to 900-1.1 and Katakuri should be around 1.35.

Jack is seemingly Kaidos first choice calamity when it comes to creating havoc outside Wano, thus the inflated bounty.

Queen probably got his bounty as a mix of being former MADS (+250) and battle prowess. Ceasar who is not a pirate has 330 due to being former MADS. Perhaps all of the former MADS executives got +250 with Vegapunk as "Captain" had +750 or something.

What this means? Sanji will be around 1 B (990-1.1) and Zoro at 1.52.
If this is all mumbo jumbo I have Sanji at 1.33 (+1) and Zoro at 1.82 (+1.5) due to defeating calamities and in Zoros case his role in defeating Kaido.
Marco was not defeated by the king. Marco grabbed the king with one hand

Marco used his healing power to consume a lot of physical strength, and the king's reward was exaggerated because of his race
:goyea:

This begs the question - is Queen really of 1.32 strength? My guess is no, he isn't. He is above Jack who himself has an inflated bounty. In reality Jack and Queen are probably closer to 900-1.1 and Katakuri should be around 1.35.

Jack is seemingly Kaidos first choice calamity when it comes to creating havoc outside Wano, thus the inflated bounty.

Queen probably got his bounty as a mix of being former MADS (+250) and battle prowess. Ceasar who is not a pirate has 330 due to being former MADS. Perhaps all of the former MADS executives got +250 with Vegapunk as "Captain" had +750 or something.

If this is all mumbo jumbo I have Sanji at 1.33 (+1) and Zoro at 1.82 (+1.5) due to defeating calamities and in Zoros case his role in defeating Kaido.
Nice fan fic... Queen has better feats than King. Soloing Olin is better than overwhelming Marco in team fight. Queen is worth every last penny of his 1.3Billion. Anyway keep on crying about Queen and Sanji future bounty. I'm loving it.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's and Sanji's bounties will not surpass 1 billion
I don't know about Zoro but Sanji is for sure going above Jacks bounty.

What a dumb post.

- King didnt defeat Marco solo. Queen was surprised Marco is still alive. Meaning Queen helped in defeating him
- Why bring up Marco handling Queen, when he did exactly the same to King
- By feats Queen snaps Katakuri’s body in half

Zoro will surpass 1 billion, for sure, 1.4-1.8 billions.
Sanji can be 990/999 because of gag reasons.
Or Zoro will have a lower bounty again for gag reasons.

Why wouldn't zoro surpass one billion but sanji would? What has sanji done more than zoro to achieve that? Did he also fight on the roof top and scarred kaido? :queenhear:
He will have below a bill for gag reason. He is currently behind by a measley 10m and he almost popped a vein when learned. Oda could he setting up another one of those scenes.

Or Zoro will have a lower bounty again for gag reasons.

He will have below a bill for gag reason. He is currently behind by a measley 10m and he almost popped a vein when learned. Oda could he setting up another one of those scenes.
I don't see which gag Zoro should be struck with this time. Besides, despite many had thought that King and Queen would have been struck by gag bounties as a parallel with Zoro and Sanji they were ultimately left disappointed and speechless.

Well this is not based on any feats they may or may not accomplish in Wano (like ZKK, beating big mom, lunarian, etc.) but simply based on the observation that Oda has been hyping them up like never before in this arc. Wings of the pirate king, "stars of the show"...My gut feeling is that these are just foreshadowings for the greater things to come (yeah, no shit, foreshadow again,...I know not everything Oda does has to be foreshadow, but its not fun other way round). So anyway, I am willing to bet that both Zoro and Sanji will bet bounties close to a Yonkou (above blackbeard's, closer to Shanks').

Other strawhats will get bounties 1.5x or 2x the top ranked beast or big mom pirate they defeat.

Meanwhile, Luffy will at least surpass Whitebeard, possibly even Roger in terms of bounty. Post Wano this will be a crew of true king of the seas.
Lol no