Questions & Mysteries Would Buggy become a yonko?

Yep
With great influence, fame and strong allies which can protect him from 4 other emporers and whole World Government

Last edited:
Absolutely! But Yonko seems too low for someone like Buggy D. Clown... :kriwhat:

Kidding aside, Yonko system will likely be abolished after Wano due to the huge void it will cause to Yonko's overall power (with 2/4 falling at the same time)...

Buggy can't just capture their territories right away while being chased by the Marines... He doesn't have enough manpower to capture those territories once held by Kaido and BM...

I hope so. Its interesting.
Throne wars pirate contenders:
  1. 2 Remaining emperors, new emperor (SH)
  2. Rising emperor: Kid, Law, Buggy
Buggy crews are pretty strong, it wont be surprising if there are nearly 20 have 100+m bounty, it just 10% from crew numbers.

Yeah, at the end/near the end.

I believe shanks will die and this will trigger buggy's true potential, which was always known to roger, rayleigh, shanks and co.

Btw, imo Usopp will get over his fear and become brave/strong after yasopp's death, just like with buggy.

Thats a thing i think since this talk about beating Yonko started.

If BM and Kaido fall after Wano the two biggest pirates in the WG vision, besides Shanks and Teach, will be Luffy, the leader of the downfall of the Emperors, and Buggy, friend of Shanks, was in Roger crew, leader of the breakout in Impel Down, was in the Marineford War, become a Shichibukai and have a huge number of followers.

I woudnt doubt If we got Shanks, Teach, Luffy and Buggy as the Emperors after Wano

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

If BM and Kaido fall after Wano the two biggest pirates in the WG vision, besides Shanks and Teach, will be Luffy, the leader of the downfall of the Emperors, and Buggy, friend of Shanks, was in Roger crew, leader of the breakout in Impel Down, was in the Marineford War, become a Shichibukai and have a huge number of followers.

I woudnt doubt If we got Shanks, Teach, Luffy and Buggy as the Emperors after Wano
Don't mock Buggy-sama by comaparing him to the Yoncum trash!! :beckmoji:

OMG! Sabes mucho, creó que demasiado. Una Buster Call para el chico porfavor!:beckmoji:

Hay que silenciarte antes de que Spoiles el final.:kuzanshut:

Absolutely! But Yonko seems too low for someone like Buggy D. Clown... :kriwhat:

Kidding aside, Yonko system will likely be abolished after Wano due to the huge void it will cause to Yonko's overall power (with 2/4 falling at the same time)...

Buggy can't just capture their territories right away while being chased by the Marines... He doesn't have enough manpower to capture those territories once held by Kaido and BM...
Lol
Oda won't go that far, I think.
Lol

Oh boy lmao